Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

My Honest Response To Soludo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Honest Response To Soludo. (940 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Response To Soludo. by Nazgul: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2022
I read somewhere where someone was shouting that we should stop attacking Soludo because he spoke the truth.

He said the truth is bitter, and we should learn to swallow bitter things. I looked at it and laughed. However, I have just two paragraphs of response to give to Soludo and those e-supporters of his.

First, the Bible recognizes that THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING. And when it said "everything", it included time for telling "the truth". In the present political situation, and considering the romance between Igbos and the northern caliphate, I am firmly fortified that now isn't the best time to speak these supposed "truths", especially when you are speaking it to the very indigenes of Anambra, the home town of Peter Obi. And you are saying it to kill the chances of an Igbo man ever climbing the Nigerian political ladder.

Soludo also lost sight of the fact that he is actually speaking no truths at all. Peter Obi never handed power to him. Rather it was Obiano. Peter Obi handed a vibrant economy to Obiano, with no debts. Obiano then handed Soludo a shredded economy with multiple debts.

So, Soludo can only speak of Obiano's administration and not Peter Obi's. Obviously, he left Obiano and chose to deride Peter Obi because Peter Obi left APGA and entered Labour party.

Now, how do you tell an orphan hawking satchet water that a lorry has just crushed his both parents to death? Since the truth is bitter and we must tell it, so how will Soludo tell this type of truth? The Igbos have suffered so much political tragedy in this country. Even the man (Nnamdi Kanu) fighting for Biafra has been whisked away into spurious detention with unending trials. And Soludo thinks now is the best time to tell his fellow country men that an Igbo man is not worthy of mounting the reigns of government.

My point is that there is TIME and MANNER of telling supposed truths. Since Soludo is now a seer to know that Peter Obi cannot win, and he has already rigged the election to know its outcome. Now is surely not the time to open your mouth like an illiterate to tell Igbos that Peter Obi cannot win. Secondly, the writing of long Epistles is surely not the MANNER of conveying the supposed truth.

I am struggling so hard not to enter into the facts of what Soludo said. I don't want to go into it. It will take all my time. But i will end by telling Soludo that he has shown a despicable lack of wisdom. He has also shown strong betrayal tendencies.

The God of the Igbos will judge him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Ireportlive: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Part one wey soludo realease una don wail tire write epistle
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
Part one wey soludo realease una don wail tire write epistle
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

5 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Nazgul:
I read somewhere where someone was shouting that we should stop attacking Soludo because he spoke the truth.

He said the truth is bitter, and we should learn to swallow bitter things. I looked at it and laughed. However, I have just two paragraphs of response to give to Soludo and those e-supporters of his.

First, the Bible recognizes that THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING. And when it said "everything", it included time for telling "the truth". In the present political situation, and considering the romance between Igbos and the northern caliphate, I am firmly fortified that now isn't the best time to speak these supposed "truths", especially when you are speaking it to the very indigenes of Anambra, the home town of Peter Obi. And you are saying it to kill the chances of an Igbo man ever climbing the Nigerian political ladder.

Soludo also lost sight of the fact that he is actually speaking no truths at all. Peter Obi never handed power to him. Rather it was Obiano. Peter Obi handed a vibrant economy to Obiano, with no debts. Obiano then handed Soludo a shredded economy with multiple debts.

So, Soludo can only speak of Obiano's administration and not Peter Obi's. Obviously, he left Obiano and chose to deride Peter Obi because Peter Obi left APGA and entered Labour party.

Now, how do you tell an orphan hawking satchet water that a lorry has just crushed his both parents to death? Since the truth is bitter and we must tell it, so how will Soludo tell this type of truth? The Igbos have suffered so much political tragedy in this country. Even the man (Nnamdi Kanu) fighting for Biafra has been whisked away into spurious detention with unending trials. And Soludo thinks now is the best time to tell his fellow country men that an Igbo man is not worthy of mounting the reigns of government.

My point is that there is TIME and MANNER of telling supposed truths. Since Soludo is now a seer to know that Peter Obi cannot win, and he has already rigged the election to know its outcome. Now is surely not the time to open your mouth like an illiterate to tell Igbos that Peter Obi cannot win. Secondly, the writing of long Epistles is surely not the MANNER of conveying the supposed truth.

I am struggling so hard not to enter into the facts of what Soludo said. I don't want to go into it. It will take all my time. But i will end by telling Soludo that he has shown a despicable lack of wisdom. He has also shown strong betrayal tendencies.

The God of the Igbos will judge him.

Those who are hailing Soludo for exhibiting obvious lack of wisdom are those people known to call lgbos all manner of names. Thy are just happy with anything as long as it bring Obi down

Am disappointed with Soludo. Am ashame we share the same Al mater.

UNN scholars is not known to be in scarcity of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by dat9jaguy(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Those who are hailing Soludo for exhibiting obvious lack of wisdom are those people known to call lgbos all manner of names. Thy are just happy with anything as long as it bring Obi down

Nobody hates igbos, it is nzobu nzobu politics we don't like.

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Nazgul: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Exactly. That's Just it.

But why now? This same Peter Obi didn't appear from the abyss overnight. He has been in the Nigerian political space since 2006. He was Atiku's running mate in 2019 yet no Igbo leader spoke bad about him. Now he has decided to run for president and possibly end the marginalization of the SE populace in Nigeria, his fellow South Easterners are the ones trying to pull him down.

My question to soludo is that would he prefer a fulani man (Atiku) to run Nigeria for another 8 years after Buhari (a fulani man) steps down?

Or would he decide to stand behind Tinubu with all his drug related charges, inability to speak to Nigerians, medically unfit... etc to run Nigeria at the expense of your own brother who is fit, tested and trusted and is out to restore the lost hope of the Igbos.

Honestly the problem of the Igbo man isn't yourbas or hausas, the problem of the Igbo man is the Igbo man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by IdiotOjukwu(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2022
ok
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Nazgul:

Exactly. That's Just it.

But why now? This same Peter Obi didn't appear from the abyss overnight. He has been in the Nigerian political space since 2006. He was Atiku's running mate in 2019 yet no Igbo leader spoke bad about him. Now he has decided to run for president and possibly end the marginalization of the SE populace in Nigeria, his fellow South Easterners are the ones trying to pull him down.

My question to soludo is that would he prefer a fulani man (Atiku) to run Nigeria for another 8 years after Buhari (a fulani man) steps down?

Or would he decide to stand behind Tinubu with all his drug related charges, inability to speak to Nigerians, medically unfit... etc to run Nigeria at the expense of your own brother who is fit, tested and trusted and is out to restore the lost hope of the Igbos.

Honestly the problem of the Igbo man isn't yourbas or hausas, the problem of the Igbo man is the Igbo man.

It's pure envy.

Obi presidency will relegate them politically as they wish to be the one having Obi's support.

The truth is that there is no competition in destiny. Who pass you pass you. Only fools ignore that.

Umahi, Soludo etc belongs to this gang of envious and selfish lgbo politicians.

Can l say this is one attribute of an lgbo man l hate most. SELFISHNESS

1 Like

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by dexmond: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2022
More so, Obi is not an Igbo project, but a pan Nigerian project.

People like Soludo is now giving ammunition to our mortal enemies to shoot at us.

May God judge Soludo for his evil against the beleaguered Ndigbo. Members of his extended family should dissociate themselves from the "ofogiri"

I am very sad.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Nazgul: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

It's pure envy.

Obi presidency will relegate them politically as they wish to be the one having Obi's support.

The truth is that there is no competition in destiny. Who pass you pass you. Only fools ignore that.

We Igbos are known for betraying and envying one another. That's the major reason why since 1999, Ndi Igbo has failed to produce a consensus candidate to represent the SE in any presidential election. It's always the same story every election, top Igbo politicians would keep aligning with different people and parties for their selfish interest.

Before the APC primaries, OUK made it clear that he was standing behind Ahmed Lawal whereas his brother Dave Umahi was contesting in the same primary. OUK was only after his selfish interest because he felt that if Ahmad lawal gets the ticket he (OUK) would become his running mate.

When ojukwu formed APGA and ran for presidency in 2003, one would have thought that with his popularity in the SE he'll definitely get Bloc votes from there. But unfortunately the reverse was the case. He (Ojukwu) didn't win a single SE state. The Igbo governors who applauded him when he unveiled his presidential ambition went behind his back to pledge their support for Obsanjo.

Look at the north, they're already pressuring Kwankwaso to step down for Atiku, whereas we Igbos are attacking the only candidate we have that can pull up a surprise next year.

Betrayal is a normal thing between Igbos so I'm not surprised at soludo's outburst to Peter Obi. And if we continue like this, believe me, no Igbo man would rule this country.

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Karleb(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo has the right to not support Obi.

Have we not been saying supporting a candidate only because he is from your tribe is political tribalism?

Can't it apply to all?

I'm not saying Soludo is right but you people should leave the tribal element out of it.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2022
Nazgul:

We Igbos are known for betraying and envying one another. That's the major reason why since 1999, Ndi Igbo has failed to produce a consensus candidate to represent the SE in any presidential election. It's always the same story every election, top Igbo politicians would keep aligning with different people and parties for their selfish interest.

Before the APC primaries, OUK made it clear that he was standing behind Ahmed Lawal whereas his brother Dave Umahi was contesting in the same primary. OUK was only after his selfish interest because he felt that if Ahmad lawal gets the ticket he (OUK) would become his running mate.

When ojukwu formed APGA and ran for presidency in 2003, one would have thought that with his popularity in the SE he'll definitely get Bloc votes from there. But unfortunately the reverse was the case. He (Ojukwu) didn't win a single SE state. The Igbo governors who applauded him when he unveiled his presidential ambition went behind his back to pledge their support for Obsanjo.

Look at the north, they're already pressuring Kwankwaso to step down for Atiku, whereas we Igbos are attacking the only candidate we have that can pull up a surprise next year.

Betrayal is a normal thing between Igbos so I'm not surprised at soludo's outburst to Peter Obi. And if we continue like this, believe me, no Igbo man would rule this country.

I can take the bruhahha from career politician not Soludo that l thought is a scholar.

Why can't you keep quiet if you can't support the person. History will remember him whether Obi wins or not
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Nightwolf1: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
If the foolishness exhibited by Soludo makes him believe that he was fighting only Peter Obi, unknown to him, he has actually started a fight with every Igbo man out there.

I'm very sure the conservatives in Igbo land won't compensate him with another 4years of political leadership. This is the end of APGA in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Nazgul: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

I can take the bruhahha from career politician not Soludo that l thought is a scholar.

Why can't you keep quiet if you can't support the person. History will remember him whether Obi wins or not
My brother they're all the same thing. Soludo is just like every other SE politician. I refuse to address him as a scholar.

He has been bought by the opposition to pull down Peter Obi. But unfortunately for him, he and his sponsors would fail woefully cos whether they like it or not, Peter Obi would be sworn in as the next president of Nigeria come may 29th next year

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by felong(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is a useless man. And he has clearly lost his 2nd teen re-election.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by IGBOSON1: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

So spot on! They’ve been in ecstatic mood ever since Soludos’ ill-advised statements on that Channels interview! Any statements they think weakens the Peter Obi presidential bid in any way is music to their ears….more so if they come from a fellow Igbo with more certificates and qualifications than common sense!

If Soludo felt he didn’t wanna answer any questions on Peter Obi, he could have politely declined and stuck to his guns! I used to hold him in high esteem, but he’s gone down a notch in my estimation!

2 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Nazgul: 5:30am On Nov 16, 2022
felong:
Soludo is a useless man. And he has clearly lost his 2nd teen re-election.
I'm not worried about his re-election, I'm only bothered about his betrayal towards his fellow Igbo brother.

4 Likes

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Peter Obi knows that he can’t and won’t win. He knows the game he is playing, and we know too; and he knows that we know.

-- Gov Soludo 2022.

Even Peter Obi knew all along he wasn't going anywhere but he just kept deceiving his gullible followers.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

It's pure envy.

No one HATES the truth like the IIGBOS.

They term it envy whenever you tell them the truth.

Why would Soludo HATE Obi
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2022
dexmond:
More so, Obi is not an Igbo project, but a pan Nigerian project.

People like Soludo is now giving ammunition to our mortal enemies to shoot at us.

May God judge Soludo for his evil against the beleaguered Ndigbo. Members of his extended family should dissociate themselves from the "ofogiri"

I am very sad.

LYING is in the DNA of every IIGBOS. Peter Pandora is an IGBOTIC project
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Nazgul:

The bolded is a big LIE.

LYING is in the DNA of every IIGBOSS
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

No one HATES the truth like the IIGBOS.

They term it envy whenever you tell them the truth.

Why would Soludo HATE Obi

Concentrate your energy on why Plateau people were stoning APC yesterday and the Lagos Assembly member that died in the rally.

Soludo issue shouldn't be your headache. Igbos will handle him squarely
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Concentrate your energy on why Plateau people were stoning APC yesterday and the Lagos Assembly member that died in the rally.

Soludo issue shouldn't be your headache. Igbos will handle him squarely

IPOB CARNNIBALS like YUU infiltrated the campaign in Jos yesterday just to cause chaos.

There is nothing squarely or even rectangular that IIGBOS can do to Soludo because he spoke the truth.

FYI: Soludo like everyone else have the right to air their personal opinions without being MURDERED for it

IIGBOSS HATE the truth more than anything.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Okwyjesus(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

IPOB CARNNIBALS like YUU infiltrated the campaign in Jos yesterday just to cause chaos.

There is nothing squarely or even rectangular that IIGBOS can do to Soludo because he spoke the truth.

FYI: Soludo like everyone else have the right to air their personal opinions without being MURDERED for it

IIGBOSS HATE the truth more than anything.
You know you don't really like Soludo. It's just bcs you see him talking down on Obi and that will help promote your fading candidate.
Had it been he praised Obi or supported him you could have called him IPOB and manner of names.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Gunayo(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Karleb:
Soludo has the right to not support Obi.

Have we not been saying supporting a candidate only because he is from your tribe is political tribalism?

Can't it apply to all?

I'm not saying Soludo is right but you people should leave the tribal element out of it.
Yes he has the right not to support Obi but coming out to speak ill of his own brother in order to pull him down is very wrong.
But Obi/Datti presidency is unstoppable because it is a divine mandate. The more you try to pull it down the higher it flies.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

You know you don't really like Soludo. It's just bcs you see him talking down on Obi and that will help promote your fading candidate.
Had it been he praised Obi or supported him you could have called him IPOB and manner of names.

Why would Soludo talk down on Obi when Obi is already down.

Obi like all IIGBOSS are not fit for Presidency because they can't take criticism. Even you are already calling for Soludo to be dealt with squarely just because he expressed an opinion different from the one you like.

IIGBOSS are too BITTER, HATEFUL and emotional to hold national elective positions.

1) Obi exhibited his deranged nature and started attacking Dino over a statement that was irrelevant to what was being discussed in Kano.

2) Obi started attacking El-Rufai and called on all IIGBOSS worldwide to attack El-Rufai over analysis that El-Rufai made about Anambra.

Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by Okwyjesus(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2022
HilcomTech:

Obi like all IIGBOSS are not fit for Presidency because they can't take criticism[/b]. Even you are already calling for Soludo to be dealt with squarely just because he expressed an opinion different from the one you like.

See the bolded.
That justify all l have been saying
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by SonofLothbrok: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Obiano built Airport.

Peter Obi built nothing.

Soludo became a governor and found out that the investments Peter Obi claimed amounted to nothing, that means it was a rug pull business. And we know that kind of format are used by scammers.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by omonnakoda: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Very Hypocritical
Atiku has critics from the North
Tinubu has critics from his region
Soludo is not in the same party with Obi

So why should he support him? Because he is Igbo

And you think non Igbos watching are stupid?
So you do not tolerate opposition among Igbos and expect others to oppose their own and support Obi

You are just providing ammunition to those who say Obi is an Igbo project.
Re: My Honest Response To Soludo. by HilcomTech(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Okwyjesus:

See the bolded.
That justify all l have been saying

Did you see this picture?

Can you sincerely wish someone like this to be president of any country?

A presidential material must be calm at all times even in the face of provocation. Obi behaved like an moto park agbero on a live presidential debate.

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Me If You Have Proof That I Am Corrupt —Peter Obi Says At Youth Summit / Fakes News: Peter Obi Gave 2 Billion To CAN: What You Should Know / Labour Party Wins House Of Rep Seat For Ojo Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.