Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

INEC: How Can One Get Solution For This Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: How Can One Get Solution For This Challenge (187 Views)

Inec, How Is The Rigging Going On? / Buba Galadima's Comment On Running Of INEC- How Possible Is It? / Tribunal Blast Inec, How Can You Say Presidential Pool Were Not Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC: How Can One Get Solution For This Challenge by mightyleks(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Please this is giving me serious concern please bear with me as you help me find a solution.

I registered for PVC online last year July 2021. I did my registration at my LGA here in Ota Ogun State. After INEC announced that our PVC is ready, I decided to take time off work and go collect my PVC on getting there, the official that helped me check couldn't find it. He himself was surprised as those who registered around same time and even later already have theirs available. He asked if I have registered before for voter's card and I said no I haven't. Then he told me to wait till Oct probably it will come with the next batch. Yesterday INEC announced that PVC will be coming closer to our wards so I was excited. I went to my ward and on the pasted paper I saw my picture and name there. When the officials arrived they search for my card and still it wasn't available. They asked me same question if I had registered before now which I have never done am a first timer. I asked for solution but the only thing they said Is I should wait for the final batch. My question to them was if it's not with the final batch and I forfeit this upcoming election, in 4yrs time when another election draws near will I register again or what do I do. Please I need help on this. Thank you.
Re: INEC: How Can One Get Solution For This Challenge by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Who do you plan to vote for?
Re: INEC: How Can One Get Solution For This Challenge by Cjayblog: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Nigeria is not ready for credible election
Re: INEC: How Can One Get Solution For This Challenge by Solanaa: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Please I wish to ask, I registered for adhoc during the strike and I put my LGA.

Now I've traveled back to my school (Faraway) and I wish to know if it's possible to change the place I chose to be an adhoc staff. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

17 Heads Of Security Agencies: Atiku Slams Lopsided Appointments / Fayose Says Obi Is 'chronic Càncer' To PDP / Atiku/okowa Attending Celebration Happy Birthday For Nationalchairman Party PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.