Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine (1001 Views)

Russian Wagner Mercenaries Killed 500 In Mali Last Year / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
A collage of 100 famous foreign mercenaries killed in Ukraine. Obviously, the list is clearly not complete for the same Americans (an example with the Parker group, which lost up to 70% of its personnel)

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
I laugh in china

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Resourcesswift: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Patriots!!
I rather die in the battlefield than to die untop püssy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Patriots!!
Why are you still waiting? the door to Ukraine has not closed
Just do the Will

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Resourcesswift: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vl3ly:
Why are you still waiting? the door to Ukraine has not closed
Just do the Will
please do find it in your heart to resist the urge to mention me.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by tamdun: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Thanks for understanding
But u said you'll rather die in battle grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Thanks for understanding

grin grin
No mind the guy.
Vl3ly na lost case. Most sensible humans here are tired of his stupidity. His situation keeps deteriorating. Same condition with Seunny4life, Lhordspy and Pansophist who has up to 30 parallel Nairaland accounts for liking and sharing his own comments.
Bunch of idiots.
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by RestructureNig1: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Patriots!!

While fighting the wrong battle?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Resourcesswift: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
RestructureNig1:

While fighting the wrong battle?
please resist the urge to mention me.
As u no get what to say!!
Thanks for understanding
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by RestructureNig1: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Resourcesswift:
please resist the urge to mention me.
As u no get what to say!!
Thanks for understanding

You're a zombie

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Vl3ly: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You're a zombie
he must
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by joyandfaith: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Vl3ly:
A collage of 100 famous foreign mercenaries killed in Ukraine. Obviously, the list is clearly not complete for the same Americans (an example with the Parker group, which lost up to 70% of its personnel)

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate

Soldiers are meant to die in the battlefield. Next news pls.
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rather die on a pussy than on a battlefield fighting for some rich powerful idiots

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Remember..

When zelensky said his men will rather die than surrender in muritopole

Well all is good for the Zelensky to say that.

The man who gave posthumous medals to men on snake island, who in reality surrendered to Russia.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 2:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Resourcesswift:
Patriots!!
Good one
Ukraine or Syria or Iraq or Libya need you right now but Ukraine is far better because propagandists will make you popular grin

In Ukraine, you don’t even need to go to Frontline before Russia missiles or drones locate you, solider

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by Resourcesswift: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You're a zombie
and u r an urchiñ
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by stanluiz(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy

They think it is Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan or any third world countries where they are fighting with poorly trained soldiers with rusted Ak47.

Their Western media told them that Russia military is too poor and they carries that believe and enter Ukraine. Unfortunately for them, Russia Bombarded them with artillery and missiles without even reaching the war front.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by wowcatty: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Battlefield of lies is what Ukraine is and I don't think it's worth people dying for.
Resourcesswift:
Patriots!!
Re: Picture Of 100 Famous Foreign Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine by cocolacec(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
The Israeli guy,Mahel Gemnades is Zelensky's body double i guess.

(1) (Reply)

S. Africa Calls For ICC Arrest Warrant For Israeli PM Netanyahu (PICS) / Zimbabwe's Mugabe Sworn In After Discredited Vote / Yemen President Saleh Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.