Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach (491 Views)

Moving Object In The Stomach. I Need Help / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Impersonator: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
Good afternoon ma/sir
I want anyone in the house to please help me, I have been having this stomach pain and urge to urinate often, it started 2 months ago, I didn't know I thought it was just a change in my body system, when the pain persists I went to the pharmacy to get drug, I told them what is wrong with me the gave me a drug for prostate, I used it didn't see any changes, went back change the drug to uti, that continues for like 3 weeks, I was advised by the pharmacist to go to the hospital, I went did some test, urine MCs, blood sugar,and other test,I forgot the name, all the results came out negative that I had no infection in my body, I was given some drugs it relieved me for some days and the thing came back, I have been using different antibiotics since, please is there any thing that can cause it cause I abstain from sex more than 8 months ago, please house �

Any suggestions please
It has been 2 months plus now please
Please
Re: Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Impersonator: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Impersonator:
Good afternoon ma/sir
I want anyone in the house to please help me, I have been having this stomach pain and urge to urinate often, it started 2 months ago, I didn't know I thought it was just a change in my body system, when the pain persists I went to the pharmacy to get drug, I told him what is wrong with me the gave me a drug for prostate, I used it didn't see any changes, went back change the drug to uti, that continues for like 3 weeks, I was advised by the pharmacist to go to the hospital, I went did some test, urine MCs, blood sugar,and other test,I forgot the name, all the results came out negative that I had no infection in my body, I was given some drugs it relieved me for some days and the thing came back, I have been using different antibiotics since, please is there any thing that can cause it cause I abstain from sex more than 8 months ago, please house �

Any suggestions please
Re: Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Impersonator: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Impersonator:
Good afternoon ma/sir
I want anyone in the house to please help me, I have been having this stomach pain and urge to urinate often, it started 2 months ago, I didn't know I thought it was just a change in my body system, when the pain persists I went to the pharmacy to get drug, I told them what is wrong with me the gave me a drug for prostate, I used it didn't see any changes, went back change the drug to uti, that continues for like 3 weeks, I was advised by the pharmacist to go to the hospital, I went did some test, urine MCs, blood sugar,and other test,I forgot the name, all the results came out negative that I had no infection in my body, I was given some drugs it relieved me for some days and the thing came back, I have been using different antibiotics since, please is there any thing that can cause it cause I abstain from sex more than 8 months ago, please house �

Any suggestions please
Please
Please anyone
Re: Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Akposkiz: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tonomycin injection really work for me!
Re: Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Deolaw: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2022
I think it is your mind playing tricks with you. I once had this problem except that I had no pain. I always had the urge to urinate almost every minute. I went to the hospital for check up and they all came out negative. It was later I tried to control my urge and fear that the urination became normal. Meanwhile, weather can also contribute to this. Probably you stay a lot indoor. You will be fine
Re: Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Abudat(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Impersonator:
Good afternoon ma/sir

Any suggestions please
Please
go and do semen analysis test. The come back with the result
Re: Frequent Urine And Pain In The Stomach by Derien(f): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Impersonator:
Good afternoon ma/sir

Any suggestions please
Please

Contact for African stem cells, it will help to detoxify any causes of the stomach disorder.

It has saved a lot of people from undergoing surgery through its detoxification and healing process.

I swear to God, a grandma had pain in her gum a kind of swollen, she was place on antibiotics and other pain relief, the pain still persists, she was advised to get 500k for surgery.
Someone recommend African stem cells to her, lo and behold she was relieved within few weeks of usage, she just felt a small lump was trying to potrude out, she went to the doctor this Wednesday about the pain, as she was talking the lump fell off her mouth in the presence of Dr, he was amazed and asked what she took to eliminate the infection.

Contact on 08052555034

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys What's This In My Face / Natural Food Supplements Available / Headaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.