Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. (287 Views)

Soludo: A Liar, Looming Failure, Hypocrite Or All In One - Uloka / Wole "The Woke" Soyinka: A Life Of A Useful Idiot Marxist / World Renowned Economist Steve Hank Draws New Cartoon For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. by solidifi: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
I have on different occasions told some Nigerians to remember what you Prof Soludo did for Nigerians which they have started to forget. You're the only Economist, CBN Governor who saved the banking industry in Nigeria (through mergers and acquisition method), when you forsaw the danger. Kudos to you Professor of Economics. You really represented your your field of study well back then.

Right now Prof., I can tell you that you have started misfiring like a typical Nigerian politician.

The way you're barking and vomiting trash towards Peter Obi is totally unacceptable. I don't want to believe that you have been bought over. But if so, shame on you.

What you're doing now to Peter Obi, NO northern can do such to any northern who is coming or in power no matter how bad or rotten that northern is.

You said that ndi Igbo restrategize to fit into the Nigerian politics of today. Good talk, but you have clearly displayed that you're number 1 derailed Igbo man.

Aisha Yesufu has intelligently cautioned you.

From me, I expect you to intelligently do for south east what you did for Nigerians in the banking sector. Now that you're a state Governor, gather your fellow south east governors and economically restrategize to be the envy of other regions. With economics, you will win politics.

Lest I forget Prof. There is NO nzogbu nzogbu politics for Peter Obi in the east.
Peter Obis's choice and support is a Nigerian thing and love especially from the youths who have suffered terribly in the hands of old, foolish, greedy, visionless, wicked, sick, nepotic, tribalistic, hypocritic politicians and bigots.

Even if you have good points or advice to make or give (not now), I tell you my friend, you have misfired. You're attracting more foes than friends.

You better keep quiet and continue to earn your respect than to vomit trash.

To end this Prof., are you saying Atiku and Tinubu are better than Peter Obi? If yes in what areas?

Like Aisha Yesufu rightly said, from now on the masses will have to decide, NOT politicians anymore.

Remember where you are and the people you're governing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. by BATified2023: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
solidifi:
I have on different occasions told some Nigerians to remember what you Prof Soludo did for Nigerians which they have started to forget. You're the only Economist, CBN Governor who saved the banking industry in Nigeria (through mergers and acquisition method), when you forsaw the danger. Kudos to you Professor of Economics. You really represented your your field of study well back then.

Right now Prof., I can tell you that you have started misfiring like a typical Nigerian politician.

The way you're barking and vomiting trash towards Peter Obi is totally unacceptable. I don't want to believe that you have been bought over. But if so, shame on you.

What you're doing now to Peter Obi, NO northern can do such to any northern who is coming or in power no matter how bad or rotten that northern is.

You said that ndi Igbo restrategize to fit into the Nigerian politics of today. Good talk, but you have clearly displayed that you're number 1 derailed Igbo man.

From me, I expect you to intelligently do for south east what you did for Nigerians in the banking sector. Now that you're a state Governor, gather your fellow south east governors and economically restrategize to be the envy of other regions. With economics, you will win politics.

Lest I forget Prof. There is NO nzogbu nzogbu politics for Peter Obi in the east.
Peter Obis's choice and support is a Nigerian thing and love especially from the youths who have suffered terribly in the hands of old, foolish, greedy, visionless, wicked, sick, nepotic, tribalistic, hypocritic politicians and bigots.

Even if you have good points or advice to make or give (not now), I tell you my friend, you have misfired. You're attracting more foes than friends.

To end this Prof., are you saying Atiku and Tinubu are better than Peter Obi? If yes in what areas?

Like Aisha Yesufu rightly said, from now on the masses will have to decide, NOT politicians anymore.

u obi dogs are easily predictable

So all attacks now should go to soludo for telling Nigerians d truth irrespective of tribal affiliation
Re: Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. by verybadmouth(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
Once Asiwaju is declared winner next year, Obi and his zombies will fade into the air like cooking gas.
Re: Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. by Waterlrd: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
solidifi:

my dear, change your headline, he can cannot be "useful" he is "useless"
Re: Soludo: A Renowned Economist Turning Useful Idiot. by adekolaelect(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
solidifi:

the writer's voice sound like that of defunct IPOB supporters that embrace obident in the name of" our turn presidency"

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Says Some People Cannot Point To Their Classmates (video) / Obi Will Trade Away Obidients For Profit – Reno Omokri / Our Beloved Daddy The Incoming President Happy Birthday To Sir May U Live Long.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.