Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. (9010 Views)

Help! Flood Take Over A Nairalander's House In Benin / A Clay House With Two Air-Conditions In Benin Spotted By A Nairalander (Photos) / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2023
Alright Sir thank you.
Here is my contact you can chat me up on WhatsApp so that I can send some videos of my jobs to you. 08090699076,08053187000
jabberjawz:

Many thanks Boss for the clarification, I was really scared maaan....(9m for painting alone(. anyway, I look forward to having some of these designs in my house, but not at such huge cost.. cool..

....I will reach out to you boss when it gets to that time... smiley
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by jabberjawz: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Fonyeri:
Alright Sir thank you.
Here is my contact you can chat me up on WhatsApp so that I can send some videos of my jobs to you. 08090699076,08053187000

Alright Boss, I will send you a message on WhatsApp. I buzzed you on Linkedin, I see videos you post on the platform regularly. The house project is in Yenagoa-Bayelsa State. We will discuss more on WhatsApp.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Alright Sir
jabberjawz:

Alright Boss, I will send you a message on WhatsApp. I buzzed you on Linkedin, I see videos you post on the platform regularly. The house project is in Yenagoa-Bayelsa State. We will discuss more on WhatsApp.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 3:15am On Jun 24, 2023
We are available for all your painting projects
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 3:28am On Jun 25, 2023
We are available for all your painting projects.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 6:15am On Jun 28, 2023
We have the human and technical capacity to handle huge projects and deliver high-standard finishes the first time and every time.
Call us today
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2023
We are open for business
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
We are available for all your painting project
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
We are available for all your painting project
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 7:31am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by adeyemo001: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Roughly how much does it cost to paint 5 bedroom duplex in Lagos, (Interior), not exterior. I mean roughly not accurate.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 8:41am On Jul 07, 2023
Given a painting estimation is a very important process and can not be done on any form of assumptions, the standard is to do a proper evaluation of the surface area to determine (1) conditionsof the surface (2) sizes of the spaces (3) surface preparation required (4) wall skimming (5) kind of paint to use (6)know the location so as to plan logistics etc.
adeyemo001:
Roughly how much does it cost to paint 5 bedroom duplex in Lagos, (Interior), not exterior. I mean roughly not accurate.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by adeyemo001: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fonyeri:
Given a painting estimation is a very important process and can not be done on any form of assumptions, the standard is to do a proper evaluation of the surface area to determine (1) conditionsof the surface (2) sizes of the spaces (3) surface preparation required (4) wall skimming (5) kind of paint to use (6)know the location so as to plan logistics etc.

At least for Labour? Not accurate cost. Someone is charging my uncle 200k last price for Labour to paint only downstairs with only two rooms, sitting room, lobby, passage and stairs wall, while materials cost about 416k. He said he's coming with 5 workers.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Sincerely that's a very reasonable price.
adeyemo001:

At least for Labour? Not accurate cost. Someone is charging my uncle 200k last price for Labour to paint only downstairs with only two rooms, sitting room, lobby, passage and stairs wall, while materials cost about 416k. He said he's coming with 5 workers.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2023
We are available for all you painting and decorative design project.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2023
We are available for all your painting and decorative design projects.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2023
We are available for all your painting and decorative design project.
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2023
We are available for all your painting and decorative design project
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2023
We are available for all your painting and decorative design project
Re: Painting Of A Nairalander's 5 Bedroom Duplex at Iyana Ipaja Lagos. by Fonyeri(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Alucobond ACP Panels (Sales And Installation) / The BMC Estate Ushafa Abuja, Buy And Build! DON'T MISS IT!!! / Buy A House In AMEN ESTATE. The Most Exclusive Estate In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.