Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa (329 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / American Prophet Yanasa Yahuda Said Peter Obi Is Destined To Win 2023 Election / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa by Ceenaija(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Responding to the press men at Jos today on the issue of the statement accredited to Prof Charles Soludo . Bar Boardman revealed that prof Soludo descended into the arena as if he is contesting for.a president.Boardman reminded Soludo that he used Peter Obi's success in APGA to score points during the gubernatorial debate.

Bar Boardman maintained that he will never blame Obidients for their verbal expression of their anger, though I know that there will be infiltration of the other political party members, hiding under Obiedient to attack people in the name of the Obidients he concluded.

The Obidients movement are Nigerians who are tired of the old system and the people who run the system. These are students, graduates, civil servants, traders and many others who are not benefiting from the system.

Doctorate degree holder ended up as keke rider, students spending up to 10years in the university because of the endless strike , people leaving their farm and villages because of the bandits.A bag of rice being sold fifty thousand naira and litre of kerosene is now 800 naira. With all these hardship and more you expect them to use sugar clothed tongue to address this political thieves.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa by PrinceOfLagos: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Enough said

God will contesting to bless and protect Peter Obi for us ..

Soludo has succeded in disgracing himself all around the country by attacking Peter Obi at this critical time that Nigerians especially the youths were rallying around Peter Obi..

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa by Newkingy: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi-diant are my country men who believe and are working for a better country for all.
Re: I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa by Ceenaija(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obidients are Nigerians with the interest of the nation at heart.
Re: I Will Never Never Blame The Obidients -bar Boardman Yanasa by Ceenaija(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Obi the real change is here.

(1) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Defends Tinubu’s Gaffe During Campaign Rally In Plateau / Fayose Calls Atiku For Reconciliation Before It's Late / Arewa APC Media Group Distances Self From Tinubu Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.