Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada (850 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Just make sure you keep to yourself. Hungry and opportunistic individuals are ready to devour you.
Re: My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by sihamey: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
They have come again with their cook and book story grin
OP do give away to those you meet hungry if you truly come back from Canada wink
Don’t be deceived by social media people plenty for Nija waiting to vote wisely in 2023

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Evidenx(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Osewa03:
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from
You are a good person with a good heart.
I myself if I have the money would have long travelled and even help alot of persons to travel too...But sometimes people will good heart don't get the money to help others especially when you refuse to get your hands soiled by evil.
Re: My First Time Visiting Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Treadway: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
How most did not see the sarcasm in OPs post, is something to be studied grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of 2.6km Islamiat Road In Ikire Done By Governor Adeleke / 2009 Diversity Visa Lottery Registration Is Out / $6k Reward In Few Months:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.