Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,280 members, 7,849,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) (548 Views)

Intrigue Surrounds Tinubu's Unsteady Walk To The Podium (video) / Tinubu Nearly Falls As He Staggered At APC Campaign Flagoff In Jos (Video) / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by babazak(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by Carmanbiz: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na wao. Highest level of packaging
Re: The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by Banredi: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Maybe the Jos crowd was too much.
There are people who can't face the crowd

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by Ikpaitid: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu is your next president even if he's on a wheelchair.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by PlayerMeji: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Urchins want to distract us from the fiery attack of Soludo on their principal Obi... by serving us with Tinubu gigs. tongue tongue grin
Re: The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by keymatt(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
I humbly advice Tinubu to bury his ambition and resign before the embarrassment in 2023 after which he will never recover.
Re: The Moment Tinubu Nearly Fell From The Campaign Podium(Video) by apache22b: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

If it's not Tinubu let god take my life.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for this Job

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Rejected Today In Jos. (Video) / Video: Obi Is An Economic Maguire To Anambra , He Is Not Worthy To Be President / 204m Naira Bribe: OBA’s Protracted Walk With Efcc Reaches A Peak Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.