Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada (1003 Views)

Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Netherlands, Saudi Trips / El-rufai Returns To Nigeria After Widespread Rumours Of Being Dead. Pictures / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Righthussle: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:
Seriously, I'm not happy with the situation of things that I met in Nigeria. with all the noises made on social media this year about relocation abroad and how Nigeria has happen to everyone, I never expected I could still see a rat in Nigeria. My plan was to travel to Rwanda but I made a stop at MMA in Lagos and decided to walk out. I saw people on the street of Lagos and I was scared thinking they're ghost cus I wasn't expecting that. The hope is that Nigeria would have been a deserted country by now and will be all history since everyone has relocated abroad.

This is a sad news because Nigeria still has few people inside as we speak. Majority of them don't have money to relocate and more than 98% of people in Nigeria now are not having food to eat and clothes to wear. If I have the means, I'll surely take a lot of people with me when I'm going back to where I came from

So make we fry egg for you?

10 Likes

Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Nancy070: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
Aboki here you come
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Patriotsleague: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mad monkey, go sleep. Stupid immigrant.

3 Likes

Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Mad monkey, go sleep. Stupid immigrant.
. forget about Canada in your life. I will see how you'll be successful if you don't go to Canada. Or you still think I'll recommend you to go to Canada after what you say to me? You must be joking
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Patriotsleague: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

. forget about Canada in your life. I will see how you'll be successful if you don't go to Canada. Or you still think I'll recommend you to go to Canada after what you say to me? You must be joking
Go sleep, scammer.

3 Likes

Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Scopgel1: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Naso. Some of us still get hope
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by EngrKemp: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

Pls are u musiwa?
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Emmyginger(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin this epistle is laughable, where did you get your stats from?
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by naijapips04: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

This guy dey oshodi.

3 Likes

Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Osewa03: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
Emmyginger:
grin this epistle is laughable, where did you get your stats from?

From the cry of Nigerian all over the Internet. You people cry everyday.
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Emmyginger(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osewa03:

Lol that's not a good answer to my question
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by Kobicove(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Osewa03:

Who are the people crying all over the internet?

So you think it's all Nigerians that want to relocate abroad? cheesy

Oga some of us prefer to live here in Nigeria and just visit Europe and America occasionally
Re: My First Time Coming To Nigeria After 5yrs In Canada by chinchum(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Osewa03:

come down from your high horse and enough with the gibberish. Canada is not paraside. You have a distorted reality.

I am also in Canada but will not write condescendingly like you did. There are over 200 million Nigerians, even if 200,000 Nigerians travel out, it is a drop in the ocean as that is 0.1%. However we as diasporans can and must also contribute to Nigeria. Your foreign remittances goes a long way to help the economy. There is no magic bullet to fix Nigeria as some youths with distorted reality may think. It will be gradual but painful. Leave as a youth legally if you can, but don't deride or curse the country.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Who Is Going To Inherit Buhari's Traditional Northern Votes? / Peter Obi: Education Is Not An Expense, But An Investment. / Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.