Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents (473 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by wwwihy: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts to Aba Residents

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1592575840511877121

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by wwwihy: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin
They have Left Kerosene, Peter Obi downgraded to salt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by AsomughaChuks05: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
From kerosene to salt!

Abia people should please pity their backward state sad
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by duro4chang(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
No be today it start nau

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
grin grin
They have Left Kerosene, Peter Obi downgraded to salt

Tinubu ordered Security Orderly to Beat Up Northern Youths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vS8aFN10

Tinubu has reiterated his stance on northern youths like we saw when he was governor and how he, allowed OPC to commit evil.

We await him in February

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by StrongandMighty: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vS8aFN10

Tinubu has reiterated his stance on northern youths like we saw when he was governor and how he, allowed OPC to commit evil.

We await him in February
You don't feed or engage trolls, when you see useless topics such as these against Obi just ignore and the topic won't see the light of the day... Say no to distractions

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by Yibo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters will blame Tinubu for this
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by wwwihy: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

We await him in February

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by apache22b: 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

If it's not Tinubu let god take my life.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for this Job

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by wwwihy: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
StrongandMighty:

You don't feed or engage trolls, when you see useless topics such as these against Obi just ignore and the topic won't see the light of the day... Say no to distractions

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by Gracious3105(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Does these look like salt to you or cloth material. Zoom in!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by vhykeeytor(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts to Aba Residents

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1592575840511877121

And they wrote OYO state there. Only Yorubas love Egunje. Bribery and corruption started in Yoruba Land. The first police man to receive a bribe was a Yoruba man. If I am lying, ask Tafa balogun or musiliu smith of blessed memories.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by Trapnews: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin
We no dey give shishi
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by DrAkpamudehe: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President.

Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins are all Liars even more than Lai Muhammed.

Tinubu or nothing

My fellow youths the power is in your hands for a better country for us all and Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our only Renewed Hope shocked

Amen to the bolded.
But on the contrary, all zombies are already walking corpses, how can God take the life of someone who is already a walking corpse? This one pass me o undecided
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by Glink2018(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter Obi is a Political Chameleon...he change colour to fit in the condition

But he will deal. with some. people when he gran power..some of them are even campaigning for him presently.....

I can see his nature and what he intended to do...and other tribal agendas he intends to accomplish
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
They should be applauded because it's coming from there personal pocket
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by Felabrity: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
Watch as the mods rush to post these unverified shiit to frontpage
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Allegedly Distribute Salts To Aba Residents by naijapips04: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
apache22b:

Tinubu or nothing

Even though this lamentations are useless, no go die for mumu politics o!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Your Mate / Wake Up Obidients Now! / Atiku-okowa Today @kwara State Mega Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.