Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Learn And Earn Over 100k/month With Your Smartphone - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Learn And Earn Over 100k/month With Your Smartphone (257 Views)

How To Make An Extra 100 - 200k A Month With Just Your Smartphone. / How To Monetize Your Smartphone / Can Someone Earn Over 100K Every Week Using Just Your Smartphone And Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn Over 100k/month With Your Smartphone by zidiefinance: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hello young blood,

Today, I'll like to talk about TIME and OPPORTUNITY. Some time back, I got the chance to work in a better office space but I lost it. How? I didn't have confidence in myself. I thought I lacked in some aspects and won't be able to deliver. After the first stage of the interview, I was called for the next stage but I didn't show up.

As time went on, I got to discover that someone less qualified than I was took the job. I felt so bad, His Confidence on his ability to deliver got him the job. I spent the rest of the day thinking of how things would have been alot better if had not lost confidence in myself.

That's the story some of tell ourselves, we talk negative to ourselves and ask questions like;
Are you sure I can do it?
I might be too young,
I might be too old,
Are you sure it's not scam?
I don't have money,
It's not for everybody
Does it even work.

Dear young blood what if I told you
You too can do it, others have done it and have results.
It's not a function of age
How do you raise the money, there is always a way if you look well enough.
Yes, it works.

Online business works,
Selling other people's products via internet works. And it is still working. So, build confidence, put it the effort and let your effort speak for itself by producing results like others.

For more info: +2340956609291

Have a great stride,

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Thinking Of Receiving Credit Alert Everyday? / Now That You Are Through With NYSC What Next? / Good Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.