Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here (274 Views)

Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here / Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here / Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here by technicals147(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hey Geys!

Did you know that Canva requires no knowledge of graphics design? Wow! That’s good news to anyone who loves to create beautiful designs on their smartphone.

Edit and use Ready made templates, you would be shocked � by the quality designs you can create.

Canva is arguably the most used graphic design tool among small business owners, entrepreneurs, agencies, freelancers, etc., this is of no other reason than it is very good.

Canva pro (Premium) is loaded with the following features:

�Unlimited storage for your photos and assets.

�Design and scheduling of your social media posts/content for publishing right from Canva and many more.

�Access to 75+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio, and graphics free-to-use.

�Team functionalities.

�Remove backgrounds from images.

�Magical resize of your designs.

�Download designs with transparent backgrounds.

�Unlimited folders for your designs.

On the other hand,

Canva Education: This is also PREMIUM Canva plan with all the unlimited access just like Canva Pro.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH

Because it is for Education, one can access a lot more templates than PRO.

One can also share designs with experts on one's Team for their feedback.

But guess what, Canva Education is not common out there, unlike Pro, in fact it is not even accessible to Nigerians.

Canva Education is strictly for American and Canadian K12 Teachers and students (also free for them) and one would require an American University email address (.edu) to access it.
But I have access to it and I can also get you an account - my offer (and That's why I'm selling it for N1k5).

No worries, I'll send screenshots of both accounts so you can see the difference.

THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS SERVICE I'M OFFERING YOU GUYS...

Also, the duration for CANVA PRO accounts varies from 2 months to 1 year. Meaning, you can get a Pro account that will last for 1 month, and get another Pro account that will last for 3months, it's not stable.

But Education can last up to a year without interruption.

The price is currently N1,500 naira only.

PLEASE NOTE: This price will increase by next week. This is due to the mad high dollar exchange rate on going. So please, bear with me.

At the same time, this is me also imploring you to take advantage of the low price while it's available.

TRANSACTION STEPS - 2 OPTIONS ( Please choose one when reaching out):

OPTION 1
STEP 1: I will create the account for you, then give you the login details. You will then login and confirm the account.

STEP 2: After confirmation, you will then pay for the job. The N1,500 fee.

STEP 3: After payment, you can change the email and password to anyone of your choice.

OPTION 2:
STEP 1: Pay the N1,500 fee first of all. After payment, you will give me the email of your free Canva account, if you're already on Canva.

Step 2: After confirmation of the payment, I will send a Canva Education invite to the email you provide for me.

Step 3: Once you click on the invite button sent to your email address, your free Canva account will be automatically upgraded to Canva Education.

- Lastly, this offer is not for everyone. If you don't need it, please don't bother reaching out.

So if you're interested, my whatsapp number is 08147577777
Re: Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here by technicals147(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
A
Re: Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here by Adolf01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Upgrade your skills

(1) (Reply)

MACBOOK AIR 2014... SOLD / Recommend A Trusted UK/USA Used Laptop Seller In Lagos / Google Pixel 6 Boxed 240k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.