Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Prophet Christian Shola Mourns Ifeanyi Adeleke, Congratulates Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Christian Shola Mourns Ifeanyi Adeleke, Congratulates Parents (208 Views)

Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Prophet, Christian Shola Vows To Bring Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Back To Life / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Christian Shola Mourns Ifeanyi Adeleke, Congratulates Parents by seunrebirth(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
Prophet Christian Shola Mourns Ifeanyi Adeleke, Congratulates Parents

Popular Nigerian Prophet and the founder of Solution Family Worldwide, Christian Shola has penned an emotional tribute to late master Ifeanyi Adeleke, son of Mr. & Mrs. David Adeleke aka Davido.

The 2-year-old son of a billionaire singer passed on recently after drowning in a pool in their compound in Lagos.

The pastor who went viral after declaring to resurrect Davido's son also congratulated the parents for recently sealing their union.

In a series of tweets, he said the late Ifeanyi would wish that his parents had listened to instructions by bringing him to the alter before he was buried.

https://twitter.com/ChristianShola1/status/1592401560776179712?t=5jRT4tL7vzAsy-gV186ngQ&s=19

He said, "Rest In Power
King IFEANYI ADELEKE�
"My boy, u'll be buried in your FATHER'S NAME, Strong Man! Greatest star that Africa has seen in the last 5yrs,u wished they adhere to the prophetic instructions just like in John9v7, and 2King5v9.
But it's all good.
You CAME, You REIGN, You LEFT

"It's not how far, how long but how well, half of the whole world online have heard your name and will be remembered generations unborn, Even in Death You're still shining.
"You blessed your mom with what she has always wanted�
"Legends Don't Die.
"Love Live King IFEANYI ADELEKE �

"Please if you respect Eagle1, The Adeleke's please hence refer to him as King IFEANYI ADELEKE �
"One of a Kind, not your regular star.

"Congratulations to the latest Mrs Chioma David ADELEKE, you won the royal CROWN �

"You're a Queen with class, self-respect, and worth.

Below are reactions from fans:

This Man is a born humanitarian, see humility, holiness, godliness, kindness, friendliness, watching this Man Of God want to make me just dey serve God, Prophet Christian Shola is my spiritual father, God Bless My Eagle1 �❤️

-@SarahOkonkwo

This Man's humility dey humble me for real, so so Humble, God bless Prophet Christian Shola, My Eagle1 �❤️ he truly loves the poor, hungry, needy, disabled, old, widows, orphans, lepers...I love this Man Of God ���na so genuine pastor de be, no be all the sakamaje, ragamuffins, scalliwat, CHARLATANS...GOD BLESS YOU APOSTLE OF GOD���

@-EstherOfCanada

Re: Prophet Christian Shola Mourns Ifeanyi Adeleke, Congratulates Parents by Ever8090: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Na now this one dey wake from sleep?...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Reason For The Present Chaos Of Corona And When It Will Go? / Rhapsody Of Realities Breaks World Record / Why I Don't Accept Any Gifts On Christmas Day -- Floyd Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.