Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal (1004 Views)

Starting My Palm Kernel Oil Mill In Iragbiji, Osun State / Check Out My Palm Oil Mill / My Palm Oil Storage Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by TellTheTruth: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

I need help!

Many times in the past I did read suggestions here on Nairaland on business one can invest on. One of such business was on storing fresh palm oil to sell at a later date.

So, in April this year (2022) I did invest on that business. I bought and stored eleven drums (about 2,500 litres) of fresh palm oil and now I want to sell them off.

Can anyone here on give me idea(s) on how I can maximize profit (where and how I can sell for a better deal). I need ideas.

My location is Abia state.

I look forward to hear from the guru's here.
Re: How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by keeper303: 4:05am On Nov 16, 2022
Search for Fk agro on this Agric section. He may be able to help you at a cost
Re: How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by TellTheTruth: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Ok, thank you.
keeper303:

Search for Fk agro on this Agric section. He may be able to help you at a cost
Re: How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by ContactMekon: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Do you sell in 25 liters? If yes how much does it cost?
Re: How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by TellTheTruth: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
ContactMekon:
Do you sell in 25 liters? If yes how much does it cost?

They are buying between N24,500 to N25,000 presently in my location for a 25 litre gallon.

But I am looking for a better deal so I can sell mine (I want higher offer).
Re: How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
TellTheTruth:

They are buying between N24,500 to N25,000 presently in my location for a 25 litre gallon.

But I am looking for a better deal so I can sell mine (I want higher offer).

If you bought in March, then you bought when the price has increased... Adding price of keg, I'm sure you're still going to make profit, so just close eyes, sell it and make your money... The price don increase finish (all things being equal)

Sell now, keep your money in dollars, by March next year, by God's grace, convert to naira and buy again. It's price hovers around #10,000 (considering you already have keg), then sell at the end of March/beginning of April when it has doubled...

This #24000/#25000 it's selling now was the price it rose to as at ending of March/beginning of April this year

So wise up

If you still feel you want to sell higher, then look towards the North
Re: How Can I Sell My Palm Oil For A Better Deal by TellTheTruth: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

If you bought in March, then you bought when the price has increased... Adding price of keg, I'm sure you're still going to make profit, so just close eyes, sell it and make your money... The price don increase finish (all things being equal)

Sell now, keep your money in dollars, by March next year, by God's grace, convert to naira and buy again. It's price hovers around #10,000 (considering you already have keg), then sell at the end of March/beginning of April when it has doubled...

This #24000/#25000 it's selling now was the price it rose to as at ending of March/beginning of April this year

So wise up

If you still feel you want to sell higher, then look towards the North

Thank you. I just called this morning and they told me the price has dropped to N23,000/25litres.

I will not wait any longer, I have to sell them off.

(1) (Reply)

Making Edible Oil With Oil Expeller Machines / Farm Land At A Cheaper Rate Per Acre For Sale / Catfish And Poultry Farm For 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.