Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 (1138 Views)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi / Kadade, PDP National Youth Leader Joins APC Youth Leader & Others For Iftar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by wwwihy: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Leader of Labour Party in Olamaboro council area of Kogi State, Mr. David Ameh, has left the party and led 2000 of his supporters into the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Hon. Ameh and his supporters were received by the Kogi State Deputy Governor, Chief Edward Onoja in Okpo headquarters of the council area along other defectors from other political parties who joined the ruling APC in the state.

Speaking during a rally held at the local government square, Okpo, the leader of the defectors, who is the funder and political leader of Labour Party in the local government, said he was an ‘intensed political arch-enemy’ of the deputy governor whom he had confronted at several fora.

“But having sat down and did a comprehensive analysis of the political trends in the country, I have realized that the Labour party was not going to have a meaningful headway in the 2023 polls and I have therefore decided to pitch my tents along with my numerous supporters with the ruling party.”

Receiving the defectors, the deputy governor who was elated, said he was happy that the defectors eventually saw the ‘light of the day’ saying he remained unprovoked inspite of the consistent attacks of Ameh and his supporters against him and the ruling party.

Onoja while rolling out the whole lots of achievements recorded by the Yahaya Bello administration, said he was more elated when Ameh himself confessed that when he came closer to him, he found out that he was not what he was fed with and therefore declared to work with him.

He, however, assured that Kogi state stands to benefit hugely if the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is elected, “He (Tinubu) is the most notable politician in Africa who has the capacity to fix the economy and transform the country.”

The deputy governor therefore call on the people of the state and indeed all Nigerians to come out enmass and vote for Tinubu and all the APC candidates in the forthcoming general election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/kogi-lp-leader-joins-apc-says-no-way-for-labour-in-2023/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Urheadmaster(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
cheesy

All this while.

He knew that the obedient groups of movements are on their own tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by wwwihy: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Elmojiid(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Alaye jump ship or japa.. Well come and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Nyamuri: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
The guy escaped L.P. like how Ojukwu absconded to Ivory Coast

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Ireportlive: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Sharp guy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Roboto11: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
He took off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Aufbauh(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2022
The guy don't wants to labour in vain after reading through Soludo's article.

Reality beckons and he doesn't wants to electoral shock so he ported asap.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
So an LP member in a council defects to apc in Kogi state and its news?

Wonderful! grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by wwwihy: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
plusfield:

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Abdul05: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
obi is a big time disaster

United Nigerians don't want obi the duller... cheesy grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Urheadmaster(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Abdul05:
obi is a big time disaster

United Nigerians don't want obi the duller... cheesy grin

Obi is not different from BBA Naija.

The season end and a winner is announced at the end of the day tongue.

Atikulooter is the next president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Throwback: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
I said the Obi delusion would be over by December.

What manner of con job would allow a failed Governor whose tenure brought cluelessness and hardship to Anambra state, to become projected as the messiah that Nigeria needs?

A corrupt fellow who was keeping state funds in his own Fidelity bank, while investing state funds in his own company?

In saner climes, he would have been validly impeached as Governor and spend time in jail like Gov Rod Blagojevich of Illinois State.

What is surprising is that those who said he was a disaster having already spent over 7yrs on the Governor seat, are now campaigning for him to rule Nigeria, just because of Igbo solidarity.

What suddenly changed since he left office as a wicked, visionless, and corrupt Governor?

We Nigerian youths refuse to let Igbo solidarity cause us to lament bitterly when he fails again as President.

We have rejected Peter Obi.

Even Anambra Government has rejected him also.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Kingspin(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
In Nigeria especially for Blackman, money is bigger than sense, change, and transformation.

1 Like

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by ipobarecriminals: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
grin
grin
cheesy
grin
grin
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by ipobarecriminals: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2022
grin shi shi we nor dey give.HUNGER don RESET baba brain to 1.0%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by ipobarecriminals: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2022
plusfield:

Wonderful! grin grin grin grin.
better dnt give urself FALSE HOPE.SOLUDO don't use hairdressers needle puncture OBI balls grin.Hope FADE away/gone with the WIND.

OBI should go and apologise to Ndi Anambra,Apga/Bianca etc for lying N scamming them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by yyba: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by nazicartel(m): 1:10am On Nov 16, 2022
Another person takes over. I don't see the celebration .. I never knew Labour had 2000 members in Kogi before the coming of Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Roboto11: 3:15am On Nov 16, 2022
nazicartel:
Another person takes over. I don't see the celebration .. I never knew Labour had 2000 members in Kogi before the coming of Obi

Now you know.
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by drlateef: 3:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Throwback:

What manner of con job would allow a failed Governor whose tenure brought cluelessness and hardship to Anambra state, to become projected as the messiah that Nigeria needs?

A corrupt fellow who was keeping state funds in his own Fidelity bank, while investing state funds in his own company?

In saner climes, he would have been validly impeached as Governor and spend time in jail like Gov Rod Blagojevich of Illinois State.

What is surprising is that those who said he was a disaster having already spent over 7yrs on the Governor seat, are now campaigning for him to rule Nigeria, just because of Igbo solidarity.

What suddenly changed since he left office as a wicked, visionless, and corrupt Governor?

We Nigerian youths refuse to let Igbo solidarity cause us to lament bitterly when he fails again as President.

This is a divine ordinance. As they continue to abuse Tinubu they continue to lose members to APC. As dem abuse us, e dey pain them. Tinubu is the next divinely ordained president for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by tuborme: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2022
This will be the most expensive election for PDP and APC in Nigeria. They will buy players tire. The truth is that most of the new players will be scoring own goals.
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by chichar1(f): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy don't wants to labour in vain after reading through Soludo's article.

Reality beckons and he doesn't wants to electoral shock so he ported asap.
Abeg Who is Soludo? Mtcheeewww those who want to defect should do so.
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by chichar1(f): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2022
drlateef:

This is a divine ordinance. As they continue to abuse Tinubu they continue to lose members to APC. As dem abuse us, e dey pain them. Tinubu is the next divinely ordained president for Nigeria.
divine ordinance my foot,
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Valkrie: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2022
wwwihy:
Leader of Labour Party in Olamaboro council area of Kogi State, Mr. David Ameh, has left the party and led 2000 of his supporters into the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Hon. Ameh and his supporters were received by the Kogi State Deputy Governor, Chief Edward Onoja in Okpo headquarters of the council area along other defectors from other political parties who joined the ruling APC in the state.

Speaking during a rally held at the local government square, Okpo, the leader of the defectors, who is the funder and political leader of Labour Party in the local government, said he was an ‘intensed political arch-enemy’ of the deputy governor whom he had confronted at several fora.

“But having sat down and did a comprehensive analysis of the political trends in the country, I have realized that the Labour party was not going to have a meaningful headway in the 2023 polls and I have therefore decided to pitch my tents along with my numerous supporters with the ruling party.”

Receiving the defectors, the deputy governor who was elated, said he was happy that the defectors eventually saw the ‘light of the day’ saying he remained unprovoked inspite of the consistent attacks of Ameh and his supporters against him and the ruling party.

Onoja while rolling out the whole lots of achievements recorded by the Yahaya Bello administration, said he was more elated when Ameh himself confessed that when he came closer to him, he found out that he was not what he was fed with and therefore declared to work with him.

He, however, assured that Kogi state stands to benefit hugely if the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is elected, “He (Tinubu) is the most notable politician in Africa who has the capacity to fix the economy and transform the country.”

The deputy governor therefore call on the people of the state and indeed all Nigerians to come out enmass and vote for Tinubu and all the APC candidates in the forthcoming general election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/kogi-lp-leader-joins-apc-says-no-way-for-labour-in-2023/

Rubbish as usual....!! APC is dead and buried....just waiting for buhari to handover and go simple...!!!

Local that the APC government resort to kidnapping inec staff due to the humiliating defeat they got there to help them change result...!! Learnt the deputy governor even lost his polling unit there despite the money he brought to buy vote..!!

Decamp kor decome ni...!!
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by chichar1(f): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
better dnt give urself FALSE HOPE.SOLUDO don't use hairdressers needle puncture OBI balls grin.Hope FADE away/gone with the WIND.

OBI should go and apologise to Ndi Anambra,Apga/Bianca etc for lying N scamming them
obi owes no one any apology,ndi ANAMBRA people I know very well is 100% behind OBI. So try again.
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by ipobarecriminals: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin E go clear for ur eye in 3 months time. You’ll surely go back to ur BIAFRA or DEATH(slogan),and let me borrow Soludo words (Nzobu! Nzobu,enyi ba enyi) cry will follow. Hopefully, pythons go don ready for una fukup grin cool. Make I go to bed now. See u in the morning wink cool
chichar1:
obi owes no one any apology,ndi ANAMBRA people I know very well is 100% behind OBI. So try again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by Majesty2(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
The guy escaped L.P. like how Ojukwu absconded to Ivory Coast
Nah ojukwu, beerfraud people's saviour u dey use play like that, e no good ooh, pls leave baba to continue to rot in hell
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by buckeyemedia: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Throwback:

Very intelligent, wise write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by chichar1(f): 7:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Throwback:

Mr throwback if like unearth all negative comments about peter obi since 19th century,What will be,will be. Stop crying like a teen and parading your self as we Nigeria youth. Oga you are just a singular entity.
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by buckeyemedia: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
chichar1:
Of course the betrayer owes no apology to anyone, we expect he commits political suicide like Judas his case study.
Re: Kogi LP Leader Joins APC, Says No Way For Labour In 2023 by buckeyemedia: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
chichar1:
Mr throwback if like unearth all negative comments about peter obi since 19th century,What will be,will be. Stop crying like a teen and parading your self as we Nigeria youth. Oga you are just a singular entity.
So are you, & the other Clueless Obidients in the major minority.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Atiku Displaying His APC Membership Card. / Is 2023 Elections A Repeat Of 1979 And 1983 Elections??? / President Buhari’s Key Infrastructural Projects In 7&half Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.