Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today (16164 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by PeterObi4LP: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Another dodging loading. Tinubu lule
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by utenwuson: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2022
You re funny.... Statement of fact hurt you guys so much, I'm not a voter, I'm an electoral umpire, will definitely collate election results at local government level, you guys just hate the truth.... I said what I said about the three candidates and you singled out Peter obi's own..... It proof my first line actually about his supporters... Mob lynching supporters
VULCAN:
You claim to be a lecturer but I have noticed you are garrulous and your vocabulary, continuous show of hatred to those you don't like and your constant attacks against Igbos gives the impression that you are an all knowing, self righteous bigot who has a chip on his shoulder, so I have become fascinated about your educational qualifications.

Pls where did you school and which institution do you lecture at?

Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu should not go, CAN has made it clear they are a political agent of certain party. They have publicly stated that they don't want Muslim-Muslim so why do they want to meet him now that they have seen the handwriting on the wall that Baba PDAPC is pulling crowd
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by mofolusho570: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Bobo Chicago would carry his fake bishops with him as body guards to prove to CAN he is with themBobo Chicago would carry his fake bishops with him as body guards to prove to CAN he is with them...
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Okwyjesus(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Ofunaofu:

https://punchng.com/can-meets-tinubu-atiku-obi-wednesday/

Christians position is on christian candidate. Moslem have taken their turn
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by oluala881: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2022
Ofunaofu:

My own question is simple to the presidential candidates:

Tinubu: he should explain his reason for Muslim-muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and why he said he choose a Muslim because of competency, and a straight forward one "does that mean there are no competent christian in the north?

Atiku: why did he delete his message on Deborah's death on his tweeter handle, when Nigeria christian need it most, does that not mean subjugating the christian?

Obi: why is he unable to buy his ethnic group?

Others are just there to learn.
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by ChukwuObe: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
This one go hard Tinubu to dodge ooo! CAN should make an open debate and dialogue

As usual, Tinubu will give them serious snoooring, before and after!!!

Awon sleeping candidate of some demented URCHINSgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean the Pandora should not take his drug before going for the meeting today. Hahahahahaha

Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Grgt0n: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Will Tinubu attend?
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin All we ask for is a credible leader to bring Nigeria back to greatness.
State it in black and white who the credible leader is.
For me, the credible leader is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Timmi: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ofunaofu:

If I were Tinubu, I will not attend this biased meeting organized by CAN. it’s unfortunate and I am quite disappointed as a Christian for what CAN has been turned to - a myopic useless organization that have reduced itself to dealing with petty issues rather than focus on the cardinal points of what Christ is all about. ICAN and PFN are irrelevant envelope collecting organizations as proven during the Jonathan era.
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Timmi: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamace:

State it in black and white who the credible leader is.
For me, the credible leader is Peter Obi.

Nigeria didn’t go anywhere but rather it’s the zoo republic that OBI needs to go and rescue to become their president, and while at it, he better drag DATTI along
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamace:
State it in black and white who the credible leader is. For me, the credible leader is Peter Obi.
Same for me too.
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by jamace(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Same for me too.
State it clearly, bro. cheesy

Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
jamace:
State it clearly, bro. cheesy
I voice it loudly PETER OBI! Haters can go and wail
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by ismodiwa(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
CAN another political party..
Re: CAN To Meet Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Today by jamace(m): 3:22am On Nov 17, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

I voice it loudly PETER OBI! Haters can go and wail
Good!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Begs Edo Residents To Accept Old N500 And N1000 Notes / Interesting Similarities Between Barack Obama And Uhuru Kenyatta / Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.