Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (12164 Views)

Oshiomhole In Worship Session After Winning Edo North Senate Seat (Video) / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by xevove2061: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Before you start supporting him, just know his wrist watch costs 15000$ that is a bulgari octofinissimo.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by CaptainAyub: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
oikirodah:
Edo North Senatorial District: If Not Adams Oshiomhole Then Who? The Default Theory

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/edo-north-senatorial-district-if-not-adams-oshiomhole-then-who-the-default-theory/

Source iReporteronline.
Pen for hire.
Such a demeaning way to earn your bread.
Tufiakwa!
I'll rather distribute 'pure water' than this type of your hustle of always selling damaged good

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by frank14011991(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2022
southsouthking:

Yenyenyen, how you people underestimate Phillip Shuaibu in Etsake west, still baffles me.
Obi was in Auchi same day Oshiomole did his rally, could you have spotted the difference?
Instead of him to be campaigning with his achievement in the past and what he has for them in the bag, he was busy bashing Obi.
Edo state politics seems to be different from every other state, you'll never be too sure of what's coming ahead.
I hope the past gubernatorial election will prove a point to you.
I wish the best candidate to win.
ObiDatti for president.
obi for go edo north that day, Osho is the king of edo north
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by CaptainAyub: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
jamesversion:
Quasi-intellectual with his irrelevant write ups.
A terrible shame
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by CaptainAyub: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Karlman:
Op
You are a paid shit capping writer
No one sane and forward looking for Nigeria should waste time reading your tripes.
I didn't and will never do.
I didn't too.
Read only the headline.
The op is a notorious pen-for-hire,also active in twitter

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by southsouthking(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2022
frank14011991:
obi for go edo north that day, Osho is the king of edo north

But Peter Obi first stop in Edo was in Auchi na, Lols so them don remove Auchi from Edo north and you nor tell me?
Thought Auchi is in Edo North o, didn't know it is in Edo South abi Edo Central.
The palace of the Alhaji Aliru Momoh, Ikelebe III, the Otaru of Auchi was filled to the brim that day, Obi nor see road pass.
Which one be Obi for Go Edo North?

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by babajero(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
oikirodah:
Edo North Senatorial District: If Not Adams Oshiomhole Then Who? The Default Theory

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/edo-north-senatorial-district-if-not-adams-oshiomhole-then-who-the-default-theory/

Source iReporteronline.
load of crap as usual, petty political lout, forming woke on nairaland, all in the hope he get a small change from the corrupt entities. Shame.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by chrisvic007: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2022
HeadNigga:
From state governor to a senator. No be demotion be that? These ex governors are just after the national treasury regardless

Illiterate, a senator is higher than a state governor in governance hierarchy. You would have known this if you or your ancestors had attended secondary school rather than selling automobile spares and hawking Gala

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by hohafrank(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2022
Oshiomhole is dishonest person and can't be trusted again.He is bound to lose the election.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Karlman: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2022
CaptainAyub:

I didn't too.
Read only the headline.
The op is a notorious pen-for-hire,also active in twitter
There are certain people or things here which once you see their monika don't even bother yourself reading it if you still have your mind intact and not one of them.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by HeadNigga: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2022
chrisvic007:

Illiterate, a senator is higher than a state governor in governance hierarchy. You would have known this if you or your ancestors had attended secondary school rather than selling automobile spares and hawking Gala
lol...on paper right? In reality a governor is a senator's boss in terms of the portfolio and resources they control which is the real deal. I am quite sure I am more educated and enlightened.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by alen4smith(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118429246][/quote]lol oshiobaba will beat PDP blue black in edo north
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Oghighirhighi: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2022
The seat should go to the Owans or Akiko Edo. Even if Etsako should still have it, definitely not Oshiomhole, an Uzairue as the deputy governor, above all Oshiomhle's junior brother is a sitting state house of assembly member. No be only Una Sabi.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by AceRoyal: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2022
chrisvic007:

It's highly commendable how you boldly display your ignorance as an educated illiterate to the world!
It's obvious you attended re.tarded night school for adults.
The Governor is more powerful and More Influential than a Senator-even more than a Senate President. The President, The Political Party and even elders do not take Governors' lightly. Even the constitution grants the Governor membership of influential organ of government like the Council of State. The Governor possess executive powers and the well-being of his state depends on the actions or inactions of him.

The Senator is just a representative of a district from the state. He enjoys little or no "political power" in its real sense and can be rendered politically irrelevant by the Governor at any time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Okwyjesus(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2022
frank14011991:
Even with edo no be Lagos, oshiomole still win edo north, dem never born that politician wey go challenge osho baba for auchi axis

Though am Labour by heart but l think Adam Oshimhole will be good for the job considering his past assignments and where he is coming from
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ekhai(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2022
Achorise:
He’s looking for political relevance by all means but it seems like the entire Edo state is Obidient
A BEG STOP THIS. CAN OBI GET HALF OF THE VOTES FROM EDO STATE. YOU GUYS ARE JUST RELYING ON THIS ONLINE THING.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by claxrep96(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2022
The true fact of edo north history is that the senatorial seat is rotational right from senator oyofo let me give u the analysis
Senator oyofo 1999-2007 etsako
Senator braimah 2007-2011 owan
Senator domingo 2011-2015 akoko edo
Senator francis 2015 till date
Now oshiomole is looking for that same seat if you check my analysis u will see that it's only the etsako that does complete 2 terms in the senate are other tribes animals.
Owan is under developed even akoko edo.
It's the same oshio who told proff julius to step down for francis that the next one will be his now na baba dey find the position if owan and akoko edo pple no get sense for this election I will be ashamed to be no in that tribe

And mind u note if oshiomole enter that position it will till death do him path na I'm he go take vomot there
It will now be his birth right mark my words
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by TheSameGuy(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
You just dey shiiit for mouth chief Wailer angry

Don't put mouth in everything that's posted else you'll be disgracing yourself like this
Racoon:
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by claxrep96(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2022
ekhai:
A BEG STOP THIS. CAN OBI GET HALF OF THE VOTES FROM EDO STATE. YOU GUYS ARE JUST RELYING ON THIS ONLINE THING.
Boss obi will not win in edo north am a bonified member of lp we have the numbers but pdp and apc have the superiority but if the two tribes who have been marginalized and betrayed by the etsakos can come together forget political affiliation I think oshiomole can be stoped I he wins this election he will never leave there until God calls him
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by BaddestQueen(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2022
TheSameGuy:
You just dey shiiit for mouth chief Wailer angry

Don't put mouth in everything that's posted else you'll be disgracing yourself like this
e pain am ooo
God bless Racoon
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by emilo2bad: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118429246][/quote]
you are discussing what you have no knowledge of. oshiomhole have never lost Edo North to any political party
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by emilo2bad: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Tor!

Are you talking of this Oshiomole that is sweating from his teeth because he’s contesting ordinary senate?

On the day of his campaign flag off, Peter Obi was in Auchi and people abandoned Oshiomole and went to see Peter Obi and even waited for him for hours.

Oshiomole was the first to dismiss Obi’s chances by calling his supporters “4 people tweeting in a room” but those 4 people will ensure he loses that senatorial seat to the suspended National Youth Leader of APC who should not be older than Oshiomole’s third child but we will ensure that insult happens.
lies upon lies and more lies like their slave master
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by emilo2bad: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2022
southsouthking:

Yenyenyen, how you people underestimate Phillip Shuaibu in Etsake west, still baffles me.
Obi was in Auchi same day Oshiomole did his rally, could you have spotted the difference?
Instead of him to be campaigning with his achievement in the past and what he has for them in the bag, he was busy bashing Obi.
Edo state politics seems to be different from every other state, you'll never be too sure of what's coming ahead.
I hope the past gubernatorial election will prove a point to you.
I wish the best candidate to win.
ObiDatti for president.
in etsako west Phillip shaubu have no say, in his own election in 2020 he was defeated by oshiomhole go and check the results Google is your friend. oshiomhole has never lost election in Edo north since he joined politics in 2007
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Abujaexpress: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2022
frank14011991:
Even with edo no be Lagos, oshiomole still win edo north, dem never born that politician wey go challenge osho baba for auchi axis
If not be Oshiomole, who else? Oshiobaba
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Smashspesh(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2022
chrisvic007:

While trying to educate, you ended up sounding more dumb.

Illiterate selling auto parts and hawking gala while a graduate like you turned out a nuisance and a tribal bigot on nairaland.

Clap for yourself, Sule.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Thebigheart: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2022
frank14011991:

Which Edo Osho pikin won.
Person when Shaibu dwarf for last election.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Thebigheart: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2022
frank14011991:

Which Edo North Osho pikin won.
Person when Shaibu dwarf for last election.
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Jack500: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Afonjacrusder:
angry

The Iragbiji criminal druggie and old sick junkie is a dictator who hates the truth, and is always out to bully and intimate truth sayers with his hard drugs money. Yorubas please vote wisely! Nobody will be there to help us when we start weeping.

It is you and your family that will weep,not Yoruba
Re: Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by zudozz: 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
bhella10:
Wetin concern you bros?

Real Edo people have chosen light over darkness.

You are not really from Edo state. Na adopt they adopt you. Go n ask ur mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car / Poor Nigerians Will Reach 100 Million By 2022 – World Bank / Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.