Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno (21629 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Witches In Kogi Endorse President Buhari And Yahaya Bello. Hold Mini Rally / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by pepetua(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Why some beautiful fools are campaigning for some demons Christined as political leaders up and down Who forever promising them heaven on earth with five hundred naira cash at hand as cushion fee while waiting for the illusional heaven.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Righthussle: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2022
Women dey suffer oo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by oneclickng: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Allah Akbar people
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Marpol2021(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Xbobtage:
Dear God, please do not completely turn your back on us. How can we salvage this country Fellow Nigerians?

Money appropriated for security are completely stolen by majority of the top people in the Military with no consequence whatsover, leaving our security agents and foot soldiers incapable of fighting these terrorist.

This APC regime is the most corrupt in the History of Nigeria, $1.2 Billion dollars to build a dam that produces only 700MW of Electricity? Something most countries im Asia are building for $60 Million and much less. I am yet to hear any organisation shout at these outrageous figures. 1.9 Billion Dollars to Build a train inside Niger Republic, while there is no single Hospital in this country that is good enough for Mr. President or Mr. APC flag Bearer to go to. 1 Billion naira per month to feed Ghost Children in Nigerian schools.

The God of Millions of these crying Nigerian Children will Judge all of you, and those who enable and encourage you!

amen oooooo affliction will never rise for the second time

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by southsouthking(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2022
No cause for alarm.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Heheh OSU Zionist,ipob terrorist are coming for you
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by grandstar(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2022
bishopkay:
These are people groomed by Shettima during his time as governor. This Shettima guy actively grew Boko Haram into what it is today just so the international grants could keep coming while he buys up all the choice properties in Abuja and Maiduguri.

This same Shettima is now the VP candidate to the drug dealer. Nigerians vote wisely oh!

The only evidence you have that he is a Boko Haram sponsor is that he is a Muslim Kanuri. That's more than enough evidence.

You might as well say Charles Soludo supports the unknown gunmen because he is Igbo.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Antoeni(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Devil killing Witch
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Family issue.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by OdefaGirl(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Na this country this sukkot guy said security here is same as that in abroad.
This is a set of people who surrounded women and wiped them out, not that there wasn't security presence in that state but they will never surface maybe until the terrorists are done with their festival.

To think that we didn't hear of their abduction sef ..... Smh
The unreported security issues in Nigeria is more than the reported.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by papiilo(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Family issue.
uwaka
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by GloriousGbola: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:
You dey whine me? When did Islamist religious fanatics start believing in witches. Isn't that a Christian creation.

I'm sure these are women who they saw as being too "POPULAR" or independent. Just like Europe killed over 3000 women with the same technique.
And the Boko Haram claim they are different from the west: hypocrisy at its finest.

You understand the assignment.

Any excuse to kill stubborn women who refuse to be subjugated. And to send a message to everyone else

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by wonder233: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2022
Witches??
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by israelmao(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2022
It will be a foolishness taken to the next level to cast your vote for APC after seeing insecurity,hunger and poverty in practical terms.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Ventura1: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2022
Religion is the bane of these issues, they are not different from those that accuse women and children of witchcraft in the south south State of Akwa Ibom and cross rivers.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by sukkot: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:
Na this country this sukkot guy said security here is same as that in abroad.
This is a set of people who surrounded women and wiped them out, not that there wasn't security presence in that state but they will never surface maybe until the terrorists are done with their festival.
North Carolina: Suspect,15, in custody after Raleigh mass shooting

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63253516

ITS EVERYWHERE OOO. THE WORLD IS CRAZY
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Eriokanmi: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Las, Las, we will break away from these animals in human face. This I know
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by abobote: 11:34am On Nov 16, 2022
ganisucks:
You dey whine me? When did Islamist religious fanatics start believing in witches. Isn't that a Christian creation.

I'm sure these are women who they saw as being too "POPULAR" or independent. Just like Europe killed over 3000 women with the same technique.
And the Boko Haram claim they are different from the west: hypocrisy at its finest.
And you think you made sense like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Pwettylinda(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2022
I blame Shitshit ma and theifnubuu
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by OdefaGirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2022
sukkot:

ITS EVERYWHERE OOO. THE WORLD IS CRAZY

I laugh hard at you trying to compare Nigeria's insecurity with that abroad.
Just stay put cz I will keep tagging you to every insecurity news that I read here and wait for your defense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by sukkot: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2022
OdefaGirl:

I laugh hard at you trying to compare Nigeria's insecurity with that abroad.
Just stay put cz I will keep tagging you to every insecurity news that I read here and wait for your defense.
whats your defense of this one
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63253516 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Kingsley8181: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2022
PLEASE STOP ROMANCING THE IDENTITY OF THE WOMEN THEY KILLED.
JUST BE BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL US THAT BH KILLED 20 CHRISTIAN WOMEN IN BORNO STATE.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Osanoghodua1: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2022
These guys are Muslims and Fulani bandits are Muslims too.. I leave you guys to judge if Islam is a religion of Peace or not. May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ rest upon Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by AliyuMahdi9: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Shetima the terrorist

Tinubu the drug Baron

You see what's happening in your APC State

Criminals
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by b2strike(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Islam is the religion of Satan. Misleading millions to hell. Jesus is the way, life and truth. Jesus is peace. Jesus is love, Jesus is gate to Heaven. Search Christian Prince on YouTube to discover the truth.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by Truthfulguy10: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
Normally
Killing is there culture na
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Women Labelled As Witches In Borno by fredoooooo: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Flags Off Maiden Edition Of SMEs Clinic In Aba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.