Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Earn While At Your Comfort - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn While At Your Comfort (241 Views)

Overcoming Fear And Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone / Expeditor - Earn Money In Your Comfort Zone On E-commerce Plaform (Amazon) / This Is What Your Comfort Zone Can Do To You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn While At Your Comfort by Orly6753(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2022
What does Becoming a millionaire look like?
Well you’ll never know if you don’t put more efforts on actions
Many users have earned more than 100,000 and some others have earned over millions in less than 50 days of launch
The secret to this high earning rate is consistency in aiming to achieve your goals of earning more and more
Here’s a few tip some of our top earners have used that built them to earning higher.
Watch the video below and practice it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTPfoacKqGo
Or read through below
How To Get referrals To Register On PURENETWORK is what I will be showing here today.
See how people advertise on Facebook groups to get Referrals you too can do the same
1. Join lots of Facebook group
2. Advertise there and collect people WhatsApp number
3. Add them to your WhatsApp group or Invite them to your group
4. Set your group only Admins to comment to avoid spam.
5. Add at least over 150 people to your whatapp group daily trust me you are going to be making over 100k monthly
6. Tell them about the business and how it works.
7. Show them over 7-10 alert testimonies from our Facebook group.
8. You need to be doing it consistently even when you see no result, just know that there’s a beautiful day ahead..
9. Register them and start making cool cash daily..
Today I will be showing you how to get referrals on PURENETWORK
Please note that this write up on how to get referrals on CANDYNEWS Program. This is not something I should have shared online. But for any person that sees it,Kudos!
If you are a serious minded person, you should start making over 20k every weekly on PURENETWORK after this. Do well to share it as well with whoever you love to see succeed in PURENETWORK.
“Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3000 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. Dm on what 08067523069

(1) (Reply)

Seplat / Sales Evangelists Needed / Is A Career In Freelancing Worth Pursuing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.