Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. (1767 Views)

Stolen Lexus Rx300 Black Body With Brown Interior / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Good morning Peeps,

This car was stolen at about 2.15am today 16th November, 2022 at Elepe, Ikorodu, Lagos. The armed robbers entered the apartment and at gunpoint took the keys and went away with the car.

If the car is seen, kindly contact the numbers below or the nearest Police Station.

Kindly help rebroadcast. May your properties not be stolen. Thank you all.

4 Likes

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Rexymania(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
I will help in searching for this car. I hate thieves... But Dem go duh change so many things for the body by now

1 Like

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 16, 2022
Your car has been stripped to pieces and the parts shared in different car part shops in mushin

Forget the car and move on
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Rexymania:
I will help in searching for this car. I hate thieves... But Dem go duh change so many things for the body by now

Thank you Bros. This one will be found.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Zonefree(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
Your car has been stripped to pieces and the parts shared in different car part shops in mushin

Forget the car and move on
Useless talk.

OP, the car no get tracker?

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Useless talk.

OP, the car no get tracker?

Yes, unfortunately no tracker.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Smithkline200: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2022
This is why it is risky to live in a low brow area and drive such exotic cars.

I remember when i was using a Mercedes C300 2010.
Anytime i drive my area, the youths there keep staring.

I then remembered a Safety Course i attended, which was organized by my then Organization.

I had to park out and move to a mid brow area where that car is seen as common.

I'm sorry i had to say this but this is the fact.

Sense the kind of environment you live and determine the kind of car you should drive.

I pray you find it complete.

When my guy's ES350 2012 was stolen in this same Ikorodu.

We did all we could and couldn't find it. But God was kind. The car was seen in Ladipo where they came to dismember it.
The Panel Beater recognized the car and raised an alarm .... that was it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Smithkline200:

I then remembered a Safety Course i attended, which was organized by my then Organization.

Sense the kind of environment you live and determine the kind of car you should drive.

We did all we could and couldn't find it. But God was kind. The car was seen in Ladipo where they came to dismember it.

Thanks for your counsel and good wishes.

Please help alert the guys you know at Mushin.

Thank you once again.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by dplordx(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Pls post the VIN, and report to the police in Ladipo, and Jankara Lagos. Those two places are where cars are dismantled and sold for parts.

5 Likes

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2022
dplordx:
Pls post the VIN, and report to the police in Ladipo, and Jankara Lagos. Those two places are where cars are dismantled and sold for parts.

Reports already made to all stations covering the area and signals sent to other ones.

Thank you.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Mercury12(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Hope1:

lol. In this time and age
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by mejai(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Chai!! It's well man.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by awesome9ja: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
so no tracker or premium insurance on this expensive car?
apparently the owner is one of those guys with the idea of lets just buy a big car for the girls to tremble and paint the town red without safeguarding it. don't be surprise vehicle particulars may not even be valid sef. What is the cost of tracker and insurance compare to the cost of buying a new one.
anyways learn to safeguard your precious item. it cost nothing to put a tracker of less than 100k and a premium insurance on a car of over 9m.
penny wise pounds foolish
Hope1:
Good morning Peeps,

This car was stolen at about 2.15am today 16th November, 2022 at Elepe, Ikorodu, Lagos. The armed robbers entered the apartment and at gunpoint took the keys and went away with the car.

If the car is seen, kindly contact the numbers below or the nearest Police Station.

Kindly help rebroadcast. May your properties not be stolen. Thank you all.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Mpcoll001: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is so sad... May it be found
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mpcoll001:
This is so sad... May it be found

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
mejai:
Chai!! It's well man.

Thanks Bros.
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by dangoteinlaw: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Smithkline200:

you are right and they are the kind that see ppl living in lekki and magodo as extravagant. How do u drive an 12m car and live in ikorodu can u imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by checkmatez: 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Smithkline200:

exactly what was on my mind before I read your comment.. looking at the surrounding environment in the pictures then you will know the op took a big risk driving such there.. I pray it all end in praise

1 Like

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Angrygoat: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
For my own area,fully tinted,turbo mode,weed mode,baseball bat mode passengers side annd of cos pepper spray modde.. if to say u install tracker,na to send text,make vehicle shut down. Sorry but by now,your car don enter mushin aka lala aka ladipor.,with lil or no time,dismantling ,butchering , and selling of this rx parts. Why u no buy honda or cherokee or even old model rav 4. Na lexus rx original u go dey drive for apako area. Now u don dey enter okada,uber,keke,molue. Oh bobs sorry o. Na now u go sabi value of car. They might even bone ladipor side and race to owode onirin,final butchering bustop
Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by eazriel09: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Smithkline200:

We did all we could and couldn't find it. But God was kind. The car was seen in Ladipo where
they came to dismember it.

RX 350 that is very common in Ikorodu and about four of my friends drive the same SUV so I don't see why you are making it like they stole it because it's some kind of special car in Ikorodu and by the way car theft is not area specific it can happen to anybody anywhere. My neighbor Corolla was strip in lekki few weeks ago man stays in Ikorodu and run Uber on the island. I pray the OP find his car

1 Like

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Hope1: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
eazriel09:

RX 350 that is very common in Ikorodu and about four of my friends drive the same SUV so I don't see why you are making it like they stole it because it's some kind of special car in Ikorodu and by the way car theft is not area specific it can happen to anybody anywhere. My neighbor Corolla was strip in lekki few weeks ago man stays in Ikorodu and run Uber on the island. I pray the OP find his car

Amen to your prayers. Thanks.

And for those questioning living at and using the car at Ikorodu, I doubt if living in your place of origin has become a crime.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Lexus Rx 350 2011. by Highesschief1: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hope1:

spent over 10m on a car but can't spend just 50k for a tracker.. Pure stupidity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1999 Range Rover 4.6hse For Sale! / 97 Honda Accord Bulldog Fresh Tokunbo / Golf 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.