Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys (22659 Views)

See Backstage Photos At 2023 Grammys / Tems Gets Two Grammy nominations At 2023 Grammys / Wizkid Goes Shooting After Losing Grammy Nominations (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by ComradeShegs(m): 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
iampeterben:
He will win one again! Best Global Music Album quote my post.

I've quoted you. I love Burna but Mama Kidjo go steal collect this one.
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by iampeterben(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
ComradeShegs:

I've quoted you. I love Burna but Mama Kidjo go steal collect this one.
Okay make we dey see
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by JooEeL(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
lessonotes:
Jesus Christ remains the only Way, Truth and the Life.

Truth and life to where?

Engage your brains in something more meaningful. Can you produce a toothpick? Can you manufacture paper? The paper which your salvation book is printed on?

How come many of you can't do these simple things, yet the only aspect of life y'all are experts at is spiritual fantasies? And you all are not ashamed?

Black man with a brain but will rarely test its limits.
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
ApenaEde:
Wetin d guy dey sing self. Wallai I'm not sure say I don listen to one song by this guy.
na jass d guy dey use, abeg.
Abi na bribe im dey use
Go and try his adlibs for studio.. your voice go hear am.Oyibo no wetin dem dey do.
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by x5jakuzzy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just forget anywhere them nominate you against this woman Angélique Kidjo.
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by galaxy2020(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
...did SteffLondon get nominated? Just been curious
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by Ezyp(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why always on Global this Global that. Can't grammy put the guy up for best album of the year. Make he compete with the likes of Kdot

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by Osariemen12: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Without South South, Nigeria will be the poorest nation on Earth. grin I would actually want such to happen.

You can say that again.
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by highchief1: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
ApenaEde:
Wetin d guy dey sing self. Wallai I'm not sure say I don listen to one song by this guy.
Abi na bribe im dey use
u know okocha played football more than Kanu but Kanu won a lot of awards.examination is not the true test of knowledge
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by Cde1: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by Sparrk007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
ApenaEde:
Abi na bribe im dey use
I believe you don't love music..
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by Napata77: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
Good to get nominated

But people should open their eyes

Why should one country have the power to give Music award to the whole world? This is not about culture but power and business
There is no rival award which means English language becomes more and more dominant .
It is colonization if you do not see that or if you feel Happy?

Why is there No African version with the same power? That means our musicians have to change their music to gain American approval
They own YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google,Coca Cola.Netflix.

Clear cultural domination and colonisation and we are happy and exultant

Good points. But here is something you forget. By getting to the top of the music world through her fantastic artistes, Nigeria is paving the way for its own future status as a music power base which can issue awards that the world will notice.

It's only a matter of time. Nigeria is projected to become the world's 3rd most populous nation after China and India by 2050.

She is on her way to becoming a real world player in every facet of existence, including music.

A child what washes his hands will eat with kings, as the Igbo elders say.

Nigeria is washing her hands very well with the likes of Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, Rema, Tiwa Savage, Tems, Flavour, and others flying the flags of the Giant of Africa to the whole world in real time.
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by kriss27(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
oolumideajala:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

How much is it?
And how is it charged?
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by omonnakoda: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Napata77:

Good points. But here is something you forget. By getting to the top of the music world through her fantastic artistes, Nigeria is paving the way for its own future status as a music power base which can issue awards that the world will notice.

It's only a matter of time. Nigeria is projected to become the world's 3rd most populous nation after China and India by 2050.

She is on her way to becoming a real world player in every facet of existence, including music.

A child what washes his hands will eat with kings, as the Igbo elders say.

Nigeria is washing her hands very well with the likes of Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido, Tekno, Rema, Tiwa Savage, Tems, Flavour, and others flying the flags of the Giant of Africa to the whole world in real time.

If we are lucky enough to escape a genocide before 2050
Re: Burna Boy Bags Two Grammy Nominations at 2023 Grammys by Yinkus009: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Congratulations Burna Boy.

I also heard he is the latest Oraimo brand ambassador.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Banky W,Wizkid & Skales – Baddest Boy Video / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.