Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts (219 Views)

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / TV Host, Frank Edoho Reacts To A Statement That Peter Obi Is Not An Inspiring Sp / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by Creatorchris(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Media personality, Frank Edoho has reacted to the criticism Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi has faced from some South-East politicians.

In the tweet he shared, Frank stated that Igbo politicians will never stop baffling him.

He further averred that instead of supporting their kinsman who has been presented a rare opportunity to become President of the country like Yoruba and Hausa people do with their candidates, Igbo are looking for ways to disrupt and thwart him.

Frank tweeted;

Igbo politicians will never stop baffling me. You have the rare opportunity of one of your kin being President but instead of supporting and clamoring for him like Yoruba and Hausa people do with their candidates, you look for ways to disrupt and thwart him! Tufia Kwa!

Re: Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by Sunshine311(f): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2022
They're the best for the job now.
Re: Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by Firstcitizen: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Later they will start telling us stories of marginalisation and how Presidency has evaded them for decades.

The moment an Igboman stands out in anything, their genetic jealousy kicks into overdrive.
Re: Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by muykem: 10:18am On Nov 16, 2022
There is something many people are not getting right. Soludo belongs to APGA which has it's own presidential candidate, an Igbo man for that matter. Yes, Peter obi seems to stand a better chance than APGA candidate but you can not just assuming that everybody will buy into this sentiment hence the need for serious engagement with stakeholders irrespective of political parties. How can you imagine that Peter Obi has nevrr seated on the table one on one with governor Soludo to discuss his presidential ambition
Re: Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by Ireportlive: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Na by force to support Obeer
Re: Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by Bontafa: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

Cocaine sniffer cannot win
Re: Igbo Politicians Will Never Stop Baffling Me - Frank Edoho Reacts by BaddestQueen(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:
Tinubu will lule pii

(1) (Reply)

DELTA 2023: Sheriff Oborevwori And The New Deal / Recharging Of Lake Chad / Our RECOVER Nigeria Train Just Touched Down In Ilorin, Kwara State. It Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.