Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tyler Perry Movies. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tyler Perry Movies. (655 Views)

Tyler Perry's "Temptations": The Movie That Shows What Hollywood Tries To Hide. / Tyler Perry Movies. / New Movie Trailer;Madea's Big Happy Family 2011 Starring Tyler Perry,bow Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyler Perry Movies. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2011
i have been watching a lot of tyler perry moves like 1.diary of a mad black woman 2.madeas family reunion 3.daddys little girl 4.why did i get married 5.for coloured girls 6.i can do bad by myself and others. I always feel like crying.God this guy is gifted.What do u have to say about TYLER PERRY
Re: Tyler Perry Movies. by funso77(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
Nice post suggary. have you bothered about reading/researching more into the personal life of Tyler Perry? His rise to success in Hollywood is really fascinating. Try and read up more. His movies no doubt are one of the best around these days and am currently compiling his movies for a movie collection/library in my house. Have you seen:

The family that preys
Why did i get married 2
Meet the browns
The marriage counsellor

some titles to add to your collection.

(1) (Reply)

More Than Music / The Festival Of Movies / A Thriller Script For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.