Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing (1724 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / 2019 Election: PDP To Complete Enugu/onitsha Road In Six Months: Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Felabrity: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo borrowed 100 billion in July, after 4 months in office.

Peter Obi never borrowed a cent in his 8 years in office

Go and Verify!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/just-in-anambra-lawmakers-approve-soludos-n100b-loan-request/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Felabrity: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Yet he had the guts to tell Peter obi that his investments he made for Anambra is next to nothing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Lanretoye(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2022
The only thing you can campaign with is falsehoods,shior...

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Urheadmaster(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2022
Felabrity:
Yet he had the guts to tell Peter obi that his investments he made for Anambra is next to nothing

Soludo requires mental evaluation tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Ireportlive: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2022
cool

Black man black mentality

Soludo borrowed from a bank to develop his state while paying back over the next 4 years, attracting investors, stimulating local economy with 100 billion

Peter Obi took his own state money to the bank to save , while Fidelity lends the money to sensible people like Dangote making massive profit, while Obi struggle to pay lecturers and doctors

11 Likes

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Bontafa: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

Soludo borrowed from a bank to develop his state while paying back over the next 4 years, attracting investors, stimulating local economy with 100 billion

Peter Obi took his own state money to the bank to save , while Fidelity lends the money to sensible people like Dangote making massive profit, while Obi struggle to pay lecturers and doctors

Go and look for a job

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Sunshine311(f): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2022
Sign of equality.
Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by slivertongue: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo should focus on governance. It's challenging, academic rhetorics won't solve much. Obi and Obiano are gone, they will be remembered for their deeds. So excuse and blames ain't gonna generate progress
Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Ireportlive: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Bontafa:

Go and look for a job

I enjoy my current Business, go and look for someone else to troll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by BaddestQueen(f): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

I enjoy my current Business, go and look for someone else to troll
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by moscow007: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2022
I want you to imagine for a sec Obi that Obi was 10% as fraudulent as the thieving bastard in Lagos...

Imagine if Obi had used his personal company to collect and launder Anambra revenue for 16 years and counting.

Imagine what would've become of Obi by now.

Alas they are not investigating his crimes but his investments.

For how long will drugified compel idiots to do foolish things.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Bontafa: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu

I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by slivertongue: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

Learn not to distort facts. Yes soludo borrowed for the good of the state while obi managed what he got and invested some for the good of the state to avoid unnecessary borrowings assuming soludo took over from obi would he be borrowing in four months? I will take Soludo, Obiano, umeh and co serious if they can release the present state of the investments and the management of state funds under Obi. Better still report him to EFCC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by ybn1306: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

Soludo borrowed from a bank to develop his state while paying back over the next 4 years, attracting investors, stimulating local economy with 100

You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by BaddestQueen(f): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Bontafa: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

I try not to engage mannerless fools... That's my personal policy

You don't want to feed your mother?
Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by PeterObi4LP: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

I guess prerequisites of being a Zombidiots is being mannerless like an untrained orphan, and jumping about like a gay simp looking for attention on comment of people minding their business

People have gone to work to put food in their family table, you are still in your bed wasting time for a man you'll never met in person and he doesn't know wether you exist.

I have already put things in place and money work for me. Go and get a life. Or is it after Tinubu humiliation at the poll you'll learn in the hard way?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by BaddestQueen(f): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Ireportlive:

I guess prerequisites of being a Zombidiots is being mannerless like an untrained orphan, and jumping about like a gay simp looking for attention on comment of people minding their business

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Ireportlive: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:

Learn not to distort facts. Yes soludo borrowed for the good of the state while obi managed what he got and invested some for the good of the state to avoid unnecessary borrowings assuming soludo took over from obi would he be borrowing in four months? I will take Soludo, Obiano, umeh and co serious if they can release the present state of the investments and the management of state funds under Obi. Better still report him to EFCC.

That's your own understanding of governance . Investment of tax in private equity

Well from my experience abroad and in working states in Nigeria, Government tackle Infrastructure and open investment to private individual, Government don't involve in Business like Groceries store outlets and Alcoholic beverage breweries

1 Like

Re: Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing by Kaycee9242(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
We are watching him to know what his achievements will be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders, Spare Parts Boys Only Supporting Obi - Wike / Why Ebonyi Ibos Are Not Considered Real Authentic Ibos By Ibo Majority / Newton's Laws Of Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.