Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. (793 Views)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 10:30am On Nov 16, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 10: 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

The bolded part of the Scripture above is the plan of YHVH Almighty. He hasn't changed his mind.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by AntiChristian: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
But God still had to send himself to die for others to live right?

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
But God still had to send himself to die for others to live right?

How else would the life have been possible without his death and resurrection?
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by AntiChristian: 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
elated177:

How else would the life have been possible without his death and resurrection?

Can God kill himself?

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Can God kill himself?

Antichristian, I will advise you to focus on your own religion and beliefs and leave my religion and my beliefs to me. Am I complaining to you? We are not in any form of competition.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by AntiChristian: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
elated177:

Antichristian, I will advise you to focus on your own religion and beliefs and leave my religion and my beliefs to me. Am I complaining to you? We are not in any form of competition.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
What about this plan?

Isaiah 60

10 Foreigners shall build up your walls,
and their kings shall minister to you;
for in my wrath I struck you,
but in my favor I have had mercy on you.
11Your gates shall be open continually;
day and night they shall not be shut,
that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations,
with their kings led in procession.
12For the nation and kingdom
that will not serve you shall perish;

those nations shall be utterly laid waste.
13The glory of Lebanon shall come to you,
the cypress, the plane, and the pine,
to beautify the place of my sanctuary,
and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons of those who afflicted you
shall come bending low to you,
and all who despised you
shall bow down at your feet;
they shall call you the City of the LORD,
the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

grin

I am glad you got the message.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
PastorAIO:
What about this plan?

Isaiah 60

10[b]Foreigners shall build up your walls,[/b]
and their kings shall minister to you;
for in my wrath I struck you,
but in my favor I have had mercy on you.
11Your gates shall be open continually;
day and night they shall not be shut,
that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations,
with their kings led in procession.
12For the nation and kingdom
that will not serve you shall perish;

those nations shall be utterly laid waste.
13The glory of Lebanon shall come to you,
the cypress, the plane, and the pine,
to beautify the place of my sanctuary,
and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
14The sons of those who afflicted you
shall come bending low to you,
and all who despised you
shall bow down at your feet;
they shall call you the City of the LORD,
the Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

What is your point, AIO?
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 2:17am On Nov 20, 2022
elated177:

What is your point, AIO?

My point is that you are talking of yahoo's plan. and he set it out that he will drag the whole world to come and prostrate to Zion and be enslaved. That is the plan that they are working on in Israel today. Enslavement is its plan for you. Are you ready for your chains?

2 Likes

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2022
elated177:

I am glad you got the message.

It's so amazing how you avoid the question to face the questioner!

Anyways we should just believe by fire by force that your God killed himself to save others by blood ritual sacrifice right?

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2022
PastorAIO:

My point is that you are talking of yahoo's plan. and he set it out that he will drag the whole world to come and prostrate to Zion and be enslaved. That is the plan that they are working on in Israel today. Enslavement is its plan for you. Are you ready for your chains?

Mtcheeeeew!
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

It's so amazing how you avoid the question to face the questioner!

Anyways we should just believe by fire by force that your God killed himself to save others by blood ritual sacrifice right?

"By fire by force" would be me compelling you to accept my beliefs, have I done that?
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by AntiChristian: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2022
elated177:

"By fire by force" would be me compelling you to accept my beliefs, have I done that?

Sorry! But why would any God kill himself?

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sorry! But why would any God kill himself?

Where did I say such?
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2022
elated177:

Mtcheeeeew!

....and with such expression of disdain he sunk deeper and deeper into his morass, pretending to be happy with his dire situation, as happy as a pig in poo, but in the depths of the darkness there was a flicker of a spark crying out to be nurtured. Will you heed the spark?

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
PastorAIO:

....and with such expression of disdain he sunk deeper and deeper into his morass, pretending to be happy with his dire situation, as happy as a pig in poo, but in the depths of the darkness there was a flicker of a spark crying out to be nurtured. Will you heed the spark?

Frustration of Satan.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
elated177:

Frustration of Satan.

It comes small small, you're just starting. You'll soon reach a deeper level of Satanic frustration.

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
PastorAIO:

It comes small small, you're just starting. You'll soon reach a deeper level of Satanic frustration.

Continue to wail.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tosh, Bunny and Bob.

elated177:

Wailer.

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Let's see how long we can keep it going.

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
PastorAIO:
Tosh, Bunny and Bob.

Wailing wailer.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by PastorAIO: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by Maynman: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
A jewish boy resurrecting was a later later addition of the mark book, the original book of mark didn’t say that.

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Guard your heart.
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by Maynman: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
… from jewish mythology.

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:
… from jewish mythology.

Boring!
Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by Maynman: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
elated177:

Boring!

What’s even more boring is that your jewish boy didn’t resurrect in the mythology cheesy

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by elated177: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maynman:

What’s even more boring is that your jewish boy didn’t resurrect in the mythology cheesy

Stale and boring.

1 Like

Re: The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. by Maynman: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
elated177:

Stale and boring.

Later christians were looking for a sweeter ending to attract gullible customers like you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Christian Child Board / Christian: What Will You Do If Your Child Says He Wants To Become A Muslim / Has Pastor Chris And Prophet T.b Stopped Healing And Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.