Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid (9758 Views)

Policemen Shoot At Protesters In Delta (Photo) / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix) / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by nlfpmod: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2022
Journalist, Fatteh Hamid shares his police harassment story:

So policemen threatened to shoot at me today.

My first encounter was at Total Garden, they asked my Bolt guy to park and asked me to bring my phone. I told the guy I can't give him my phone for no reason. He started shouting until I told him that "Oga Osifeso (Oyo Police PRO)

...no go dey happy say you wan collect money from journalist hand o". Then he let me leave.

While I was going back home this evening, I stopped over at Jericho Mall to get something and just after that roundabout after the mall, a Micra overtaked my ride and ask me to alight.

I questioned the officer who was not in uniform nor any means of recognition except the guns with them. He said I look like a suspect and I asked him that on what grounds. Then he cocked his gun and asked me to drop my phone. I told him that the PPRO won't be happy he was...

.. assaulting a journalist and the other guy wanted to slap me which I dodged. It took a lot to convince him that I wasn't a 'Yahoo Boy' and he had to use his phone to Google my name to ascertain that I wasn't a fraudster.

That very spot at Jericho was where my immediate bro... @estoy_BASTOS had 100k extorted from him by same policemen whose description matches those who almost assaulted me today.

As a friend of the police, I'm putting this out so that Oyo Police can do the needful so that we can collectively avoid another crisis.

Let me reiterate that I gave none of them shishi!

Shishi! It's not a crime to wear a round neck, shorts and face cap.

#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndImpunity

https://twitter.com/OgbeniAyoola/status/1592588567859310592

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by PlayMaker14: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2022
With the little idiots we have in the armed forces on ground constituting nuisance everywhere, Tinubu is still calling for the FG to recruit 50million youths into the armed forces.

Report those untrained gun wielding fools to the Police PRO.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by sukkot: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by IMASTEX: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
Most of those guys are criminals legalized by government with a uniform & arm.

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Nigerian police are just sumtin else. When the force is trying to clean the system, some useless ogas are still trying to make it rot more. Gone are the days NG police use to be a thing of a pride but e don spoil finish now..........

Contrary to the belief of some of our eastern brother concerning this country, i believe that if we from the grassroot can start behaving well, we will be able to enforce our leaders to do well.. Nigeria shall be great

God help us.
God bless Soludo
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria
God bless ME

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by DennisEche(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2022
smiley
Journalist's and lies. Lets hear from the Police first.
Na so Rufai of arise TV carry fake news mean while he was the one threatening the Police for stopping him using BRT lanes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Dinow: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Police brutality

If you want to buy/sell gift cards or funds youcsan hit me up check my signature for my contact or profile

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by arixona: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Furst
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Yankiss(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2022
The police are not trying. They could perform creditably, if they didn't put money first and integrity last. But Mr. Man, you have to work at yourself too. What makes you look like yahoo boys in their evaluation is actually endangering you. You cannot be lucky all the time. You can meet daredevil type with who-cares mentality and mention of oga Osifo won't fly. What about bandits and kidnappers? These are possibilities. Be more careful.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by englishmart(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2022
It takes civilty and professionalism to have a gun and not abuse it.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by tolumizzy(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2022
Those are PDAPC zombies

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by habsydiamond(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2022
When our security personnels are in uniform, they prefer to harass the citizens than to defend them. They love oppressing the masses because they have guns. These people are not our friends as stated by their agency.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Antoeni(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigeria Police, kidnappers, Bandits, Armed Robbers Are All One and The Same, So When you see a Police, Just Assume that An Armed Robber is in front of you , Cooperate

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Dangrace01: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Popo
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by iwaeda: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2022
nlfpmod:
Journalist, Fatteh Hamid shares his police harassment story:

https://twitter.com/OgbeniAyoola/status/1592588567859310592

Total Garden not far from Agbowo, Bodija Oju irin. Police are another threat to human existence grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by RestructureNig1: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
habsydiamond:
Our security

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by phemmie06(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
They are fast in arresting suspect but they can't arrest or confront the real culprit

1 Like

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by SouthSouth1914: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerian security forces is not only a rogue organization, it is outdated and a throwback to an era without transparency and oversight, it is high time these organizations are either dissolved completely or retraining in other to salvage the decrepit state they are currently in! Shame on the NPF!!
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by bigdammyj: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Noted.
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by dat9jaguy(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2022
While I was going back home this evening, I stopped over at Jericho Mall to get something and just after that roundabout after the mall, a Micra [/b]overtaked[b] my ride and ask me to alight.

Na wah for Nigerian journalists o.

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by ipobarecriminals: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
sad those people will never change
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by tiswell(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2022
you no go sit down one place sad
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by PrinceGallant: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
You don't fight police when you are not in group, you were this lucky in these cases, next time you may not be. Many people have gone underground for fighting for their rights, yes the killers are still roaming on our streets. Please don't argue with anyone that carries a gun, even a knife.

Majamasa la fi maa n mo akíkanjú lójú ogun

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by habsydiamond(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
[quote author=RestructureNig1 post=118435087][/quote]what these fulani people will cause in Nigeria, they won't be able to contend with it later. We no get security for this country at all. Bandits broke out prisoners from Abuja prison where president dey... breaking out over a thousand.. yet we claim we have security.
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by senddmoney121: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
You guys should leave journalists alone.
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Komolafe89: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Who rescued you
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Segzy19: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Why don't you leave Tinubu alone for once?
Is he the reason for your lowlife...?
PlayMaker14:
With the little idiots we have in the armed forces on ground constituting nuisance everywhere, Tinubu is still calling for the FG to recruit 50million youths into the armed forces.

Report those untrained gun wielding fools to the Police PRO.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by jcross19: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Nigerian police are just sumtin else. When the force is trying to clean the system, some useless ogas are still trying to make it rot more. Gone are the days NG police use to be a thing of a pride but e don spoil finish now..........

Contrary to the belief of some of our eastern brother concerning this country, i believe that if we from the grassroot can start behaving well, we will be able to enforce our leaders to do well.. Nigeria shall be great

God help us.
God bless Soludo
God bless BAT
God bless Nigeria
God bless ME
what concerns the eastern part of Nigeria in this post?
Tribalism has eaten deep in your soul and is killing you... nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by HilcomTech(m): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Unknown journalists want to trend.

How are we sure this story is true without evidence.
Re: Policemen Threatened To Shoot At Me In Oyo - Fatteh Hamid by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2022
I m coming to settle this matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Girl Stripped For Stealing BB In Lagos OCTOBER 5 2012 / Welder Killed At Grema Terab's Residence In Maiduguri / SON Intercepts Cable Counterfeiting Syndicate At Alaba International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.