Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Help..my Laptop Keyboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help..my Laptop Keyboard (317 Views)

Laptop Keyboard Needed / Laptop Keyboard Price / HELP!!! My Hp Mini Laptop Keyboard Stop Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help..my Laptop Keyboard by ChilamNk(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Please pals. I got this laptop hp probook 645 g2. The laptop is ok for my liking.

The issues now is that they keyboard special characters like( !,@-,+",',smiley is not as it is written on the keyboard.
Eg--> 2 holds the special character@ on normal english keyboard.

What should I do??

Re: Help..my Laptop Keyboard by udemzyudex(m): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2022
ChilamNk:
Please pals. I got this laptop hp probook 645 g2. The laptop is ok for my liking.

The issues now is that they keyboard special characters like( !,@-,+",',smiley is not as it is written on the keyboard.
Eg--> 2 holds the special character@ on normal english keyboard.

What should I do??

This is Japanese keyboard.

You can get this keyboard sticker with all the numbering and letters for like #500-#700 depending on where you get it from and place it on it for easy understanding or you change the entire keyboard pluse the basket to UK or US keyboard.
Re: Help..my Laptop Keyboard by ChilamNk(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
udemzyudex:

This is Japanese keyboard.

You can get this keyboard sticker with all the numbering and letters for like #500-#700 depending on where you get it from and place it on it for easy understanding or you change the entire keyboard pluse the basket to UK or US keyboard.

Ok Boss.

I'd made enquiry about changing the keyboard entirely, price is 8k and not withing my budget now.
I was thinking about that sticker of a thing but wasn't sure if such exist. Now you have said this I'll try and look for it.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Stream 11 Pro G4 Ee 60gb Ssd 4gram@ 65k / Hp Probook 640 G1 - Core I5, 8gb Ram, 500gb Hdd, Intel / Hp Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.