Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup (412 Views)

Top 10 Players At The 2022 Africa Cup Of Nations To Watch / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup by Tkcruiseandodds: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
With 832 players to compete at the World Cup, they are all coming from different football teams they ply their trade at scattered across the various continents in the World.

Bayern Munich: 17 players

Manchester City, Barcelona: 16 players

Al-Sadd: 15 players

Manchester United: 14 players

Real Madrid: 13 players

Chelsea, Al-Hilal: 12 players

Tottenham Hotspurs, PSG, Dortmund, Juventus, Ajax, Atletico Madrid: 11 players

Arsenal, Sevilla: 10 players

What are your thoughts ?
Re: Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup by Realguyman1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
O
Re: Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup by Great100000: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Injuries deal with my Darling Chelsea, Kante, Chilwell and Reece James.....

All the best sha.

Unlike previous editions, I don't even have any favorite, I will be very happy if Africa Country (ties) go far in this Competition.
Re: Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup by icankel: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dreams can die in a given time, Mane and other players that got injury wen worldcup remain just few days to start. Our prayers are with them
Re: Clubs With Highest Number Of Players At World Cup by Tkcruiseandodds: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
i tell you ooo
icankel:
Dreams can die in a given time, Mane and other players that got injury wen worldcup remain just few days to start. Our prayers are with them

(1) (Reply)

Another Betting Day And Another Chance To Win Millions Of Naira / Al-nassr Midfielder Opens Up On Ronaldo Taking His No. 7 Jersey / Nigeria defeated by Gambia In U20 AFCON Semifinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.