Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Calculate BTC Rate In USD And Naira Or The Other Way Round - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Calculate BTC Rate In USD And Naira Or The Other Way Round (371 Views)

How Tinubu’s Unified Exchange Rate And Naira Devaluation Can Affect You / Live Like A King By Earning In USD And Spending In Naira. / Buy Cheap Data @ N460/1GB. 5% Discount On Airtime Purchase. Pay Naira Or Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calculate BTC Rate In USD And Naira Or The Other Way Round by ctec(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Covert between BTC, USD and Naira

I created this multifunction calculator to do the following conversions using live rates or your preferred rate.

Convert BTC → USD and Naira
Convert USD → BTC and Naira
Convert Naira → BTC and USD

How It Works

select the currency you wish to convert to the other two currencies from the drop down and enter the amount, then click the Calculate button to convert from one to the others and vice versa.

Check out demo here
https://infodig.site/widgets/btcusdnaira

Contact me if you need similar calculator installed on your website..
Re: Calculate BTC Rate In USD And Naira Or The Other Way Round by ctec(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Let me build similar calculator for your website..
Re: Calculate BTC Rate In USD And Naira Or The Other Way Round by ctec(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Contact me to create similar calculator for your website now.
Re: Calculate BTC Rate In USD And Naira Or The Other Way Round by ctec(m): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Your can earn BTC / Satoshi by mining core, scan qr code in the attached image to start

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk No Longer Richest Man On Earth, Loses $200 Billion / Now Selling @ 1.5m For 500sqm.. Price Will Increase To 2.5m From 1st Of August. / For Sale! The Ambiance Creek @ Ketu Mile 12. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.