Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Afro R&B Singer-songwriter Winny Releases Amazing Debut,’pretty’ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Afro R&B Singer-songwriter Winny Releases Amazing Debut,’pretty’ (476 Views)

Renaissance: Tems Credited As A Songwriter On Beyonce's Upcoming Album / AFRIMA 2017: Simi Wins Songwriter Of The Year Award / New Music Alert; Kiloshey By Winny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afro R&B Singer-songwriter Winny Releases Amazing Debut,’pretty’ by Chiomaboniface: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
By Thav Tv

Fast rising sensation Winny has released her debut single titled ‘Pretty’.Artist: WinnySong Title: Pretty

Genre: Afrobeats

Date of Release: November 11th, 2022

Producers: Isaac Amodu, Tochukwu Eddy-Ugbe

Song Art:

Length: 2 minutes 32 seconds

Features: NONE

Label: Sygnal Music/Orchard

Winny wrote her music with Jesse Zagi and Kingsley Cyprian alongside production by duo WodeMagic, ‘Pretty’ was recorded in a home studio in Winny’s hometown of Jos in Northern Nigeria and was inspired by a failed relationship. The dynamic, endearing song is a direct message to love the things that make one feel special.

Winny shares her experience by stating the reason why she wrote her new song ‘Pretty’. “I wrote ‘Pretty’ to communicate self-love. There’s nobody that can love me like me. I want people to embrace themselves regardless of who they are, what they are, where they come from or what they are going through.”Winifred Ohili Adanu, professionally known as Winny, is a multi-genre artist hailing from Benue State, Nigeria.

The talented Idoma singer’s sound embodies a stunning blend of Reggae, R&B/Soul and Afro music, coupled with her unique vocal texture and delivery that gives the impressive young artist a distinct edge to her music. Winny seeks to communicate love, compassion, self-awareness and belonging in her music and songwriting and draws influences from artists like Chronixx, Wizkid, Chris Brown and Kranium.

https://thavmedia.com/afro-rb-singer-songwriter-winny-releases-amazing-debutpretty/

(1) (Reply)

2face And Dbanj Are The Only Nigerians nominated At The Bets Award. / Sean Kingston Begins Recording New Track For December Release / Rites Of Loops - Rituals_been Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.