Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix (2644 Views)

Nasarawa People Clean And Disinfect Road After Tinubu Visited The State / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by COFFINSELLER: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vS8aFN10

The wash away of the APC campaign that causes some danger in plateau state has taken place with some patriotic nigerians uses there hands to wash away the new virus that's about to happen to Nigeria again.

https://twitter.com/DaudaKuyas/status/1592860910212640768?t=U-JKugO9f17P33R4ZfaRTg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by COFFINSELLER: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
BOOM �

After the failed APC Rally yesterday, Plateau State youths turned out enmass as they swept and washed away everything APC from the venue.

APC must not happen to us again

2 Likes

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by lhordspy: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sponsored.
Even without me telling you that, you suppose know.

A man with brain thinks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Majesty2(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
You no get any sensible thing to post, nah nonsense you dey waste your time to post now... Ogbeni we no be fool like zombidiots wey go swallow anything dem see, come with another one, this is too dry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by slivertongue: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Joblessness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by PrinceOfLagos: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu campaign in Jos yesterday Na big flop

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by abobote: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
All these sponsor shit .

I'm obidient though, but I don't like propaganda
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Fira09(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Op, I love the the way the Title of the Thread sounds.

2 Likes

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Sponsored.

A man with brain thinks.

But when APC, cleans after PDP or NNPP

It's because of love grin

The only similarity with yaruba slaves and eegbo miscreants is their self-satisfying delusion..

ATIKU IS COMING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Vote4Obi: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu campaign in Jos yesterday Na big flop

It was a total flop despite the millions he spent importing Nigeriens and almajiris to fill up stadium.

Smart people already knows that Plateau is over 70% Obi-dient while Atiku might get 25%. As for APC, they won't even see 10% here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Kendo93: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:
Joblessness
see pain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by epondudu: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
WEDA U LIKE AM, WEDA U NO LIKE AM DI TIN BE SAY. OOO

JAGABAN THE 16TH PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA GOD WILLING.

1 Like

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by JoeNL22(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi), that whoever votes for him(OBI) shall not fail but have a successful life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Yobuwa: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
His excellency Alh Atiku Abubakar GCON is the only person that development to Nigerians if he will be elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Juniorpope123: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
They even come with banner
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Chinjo2: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Say no to APC the blood thirty party. Say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by ganisucks(f): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
epondudu:

No matter how bad an expert penalty kicker is at free kicks, he cannot be beaten when it comes to taking a spot kick in the eighteen yard box.
Tinubu cannot win because this is not his game.
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by StrongandMighty: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
If what I saw yesterday was the only crowd tinubu could get in Jos after pulling 20 governors, the president, 30 private jets plus rented crowds then tinubu's defeat will be a massive one... The rally was a big time flop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Chinjo2: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
epondudu:

You think say na to wear suit?
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by ezechi242: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Sponsored.

A man with brain thinks.

E pain am hahahah grin grin grin

Cry cry cry cryyyyyyyyyyy cry

You no allow anybody rest for this forum since last week.....jos jos jos....you see jos you shock.... grin grin
Wait he never go benin, Benue, rivers, IMO, Anambra,Enugu,abuja,abia, delta,beyelsa, make I stop here ..

Your eyes go follow your tears fall for your dry chick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Rexymania(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why am I seeing Atiku's banner there? Listen, any youth supporting Tinubu or Atiku is stupid, brainless and backward.
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Citytalk: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'll Silence Every Opposition Against Umo Eno’s Emergence As Next Governor~ Udom
https://www.nairaland.com/7436388/ill-silence-every-opposition-against
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Felabrity: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
APC should go there often
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by potent5(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good development.
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Sparrk007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
APC ! SHAME!
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by indemnityy: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Then, you people want to vote for a Fulani person again.
You people are proper fools.
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by DadaHammed: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Majority of Plateau votes are for Labour Party. Who no go,no go know.

Tinubu no go see 10% for there.
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Deemas(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Sponsored.

A man with brain thinks.

Everything in Nigeria is sponsored. Even this your comment, if properly checked it is sponsored... grin
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Seefinish: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
If I were to be APC member, I will be laughing anywhere I am, seeing PDP misguided youth cleaning the stadium free of charge.
Aleast you help them save money

1 Like

Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Sponsored.

A man with brain thinks.

And you ended up with APC. Are you with brain sir?
Re: Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix by Advocate500: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Sponsored.

A man with brain thinks.
but in borno it was not sponsored? When we say urchens think like cow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BAT Logo Spotted On President Buhari On The Last Day Of Campaign / G5: Anti-party, Ortom Loses Bid For Senate / Senators Slam Presidency Over N10b Anniversary Budget !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.