Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. (586 Views)

Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices. / Irrigation System Installation And Kit / How to Plant Plantain Suckers In Dry Season Without Irrigation System 100% Yield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by realazalear: 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello guys.

I want to plant another cycle of sweet corn on a three plots farm. This farm is located in Uyo, Nigeria and the climate is usually wet and humid.
Going into the dry season, I will like to deploy a small scale irrigation system on the farm so that I can farm despite the lack of rain. However, the rainy season usually resumes by late March and early April over here and is usually consistent until this time next year. Also we should probably mention that the land is leased and isn't near any natural source of water. I'll have to purchase water nearby to fill my tank.

So what is the best option I have when it comes to irrigation for the few months I have until the rains return under the cheapest budget?

Please I'll value any good suggestions. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by okorookwus(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good day sir, please I'll like to contact you if that's okay by you.
Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by Tohsynetita1: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Get drum now.
Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by WorkhardAgric: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by realazalear: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
okorookwus:
Good day sir, please I'll like to contact you if that's okay by you.
sure thing.. 0 7 0 3 5 1 2 1 2 1 6 on whatsapp.
Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by okorookwus(m): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2022
realazalear:

Okay, Thank you sir.
Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by emmdam(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2022
realazalear:
Ok
Re: What Is The Best Irrigation System For A Small Three Plots Farm. by IamAsiri: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Try rain gun if it's corn.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Birds Price Update Whatsapp Group. / IBB Urges Northern Governor To Revive Agriculture...for Details...go To... / Maize Milling Plant Abrasion Failure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.