Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

VIDEO: Moment Tinubu Almost Said ‘god Bless PDP’ During APC Campaign Flag-off In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Moment Tinubu Almost Said ‘god Bless PDP’ During APC Campaign Flag-off In (260 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Moment Tinubu Almost Said ‘god Bless PDP’ During APC Campaign Flag-off In by emela9ja: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: VIDEO: Moment Tinubu Almost Said ‘god Bless PDP’ During APC Campaign Flag-off In by FreeStuffsNG: 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
You are the first person to correct those folks. You are doing well.
I kept wondering where Asiwaju even called the second and third letters to make any reasonable person ascribed it to the other party that wants to steal other people's blessings. Is it that people are hard of hearing or do not know where to draw line in political mischief?

The P letter he called is in APC and if you even allot the P to any party, there are two parties starting with P.

So I will repeat what Asiwaju said and clearly audible " God bless APC!"

(1) (Reply)

2023:I'll Not Deny Any Election Winner His Mandate -buhari / How To Ask Relatives Abroad For Help / Tinubu And His Ceasess Pattern Of Unfitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.