Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria (868 Views)

Update On Teachers Who Sleep With Female Students In Excel College Ejigbo Lagos. / Amuwo-odofin: Prince Lanre Sanusi’s Legal Dept. Demands Story Retraction From S / Excel College School Building Collapse And Other Issues(UPDATE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by Legitt112: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
I write to retract all the false information I have posted against Excel College, its management and members of staff; in particular - Dr. Bamidele Oke and Mr. Francis Alalade. The sexual allegations were defamatory and spurious, with the intention to cause them great embarrassment.
My appointment was terminated last year (August 2021), by the Schoool due to my poor appraisal after several warnings. I felt disgruntled and was full of grudge towards my former employer and members of staff. I then created the account ‘Legit112’ on Nairaland and began to post malicious and damaging content against the School and members of staff. I was also reaching out to Ex-students of the School and parents to feed them malicious news about the School. My desire to revenge and get even got the better of me as I did not think in the long term of the future consequences of my actions, especially against the reputations of the persons mentioned. AT NO TIME WHATSOEVER, WERE DR. DELE OKE AND MR. ALALADE INVOLED IN ANY SEXUAL MISCONDUCT OR INAPPROPRIATE ACTS.
I use the medium of my page to sincerely apologise to the management of Excel College and to notify the general public to disregard all my previous posts against the School. I am truly sorry for this shameful action of mine and plead that the School and staff forgive me for this misdemeanour.
Re: Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by prophetwis: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
You created an account today and still contradicted yourself that you have been using same account to spread falsehood prior to now.

1 Like

Re: Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by spinna: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lol when you were spewing allegations including pics.

Bible said a false accusation is like a deadly weapon..

If you are accusing someone for such a heavy offence you must have hard proof.

Now e be like say Police don hold you because the soberness of this your retraction is so different from your initial post

which included pics.. so you for put your own pic join here

Next time you would consider the gravity of such weighty accusations without having proof

Others should learn from this.. Nairaland is not as "faceless" as you think
Re: Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by oyinnene: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Read the defamatory posts earlier. The account was obviously deactivated and then reactivated and thus appearing new.
Re: Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by oyinnene: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
prophetwis:
You created an account today and still contradicted yourself that you have been using same account to spread falsehood prior to now.
Read the defamatory posts earlier. The account was obviously deactivated and then reactivated and thus appearing new.
Re: Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by Gifted411: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2022
I believe the original poster just had to retract the allegations on the initial post & put up these write-ups because there is no evidence.He has always wanted to leave the school because of their secret evil deeds. As a former staff of the school there were rumors about Dr. Dele Oke & Mr. Alalade Francis sleeping with female students then,though some staffs confirmed it but there is no evidence,also there is no smoke without fire,even some other staffs are involved but there is no open evidence concerning it.
Re: Retraction Of False Information Against Excel College Ejigbo, Lagos. Nigeria by Gifted411: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

victoria1 - Africans / What Your View? / Postman Loses £130,000 To Nigerian Fraudsters In Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.