Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos (51008 Views)

See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Wizzieee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urchins always sounding stupid... Mumu reporter wan twist am. Keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Shurtman79(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
slivertongue:
Calamity is APC.

Thank you for the prayers, God has accepted it. NIGERIANS will comply.
the prayer na half bake oo PD.....
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Deltavariant(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

@Seun Osewa, is this now allowed on this forum?
@NigeriaPF, take note.
Madam will you keep kwayet, people are seeing imminent calamity and you expect them to behave like poultry chickens.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Ofolete: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
It is unfortunate that some young Nigerians because of tribe and selfishness are campaigning for APC despite their calamities. I will finally give up hope for this country and if APC takes over comes 2023 Nigeria can never be good again.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by PoliteActivist: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
The WORST presidential candidate I have ever seen, bar none!
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by BigYash: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

@NigeriaPF, take note.
You are even worst than that poster. You're an enemy of this nation. Look at how Buhari ,your Darling daddy has finished this country. Now you have started supporting another disaster. And you have been using alternative Monica. I wonder why he Seun is yet to place a lifetime ban on you..

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Scriptural:
Nigerians are voting LP

Akuko!

LP ko, PL ni....

Who go make Obi, with him girl voice, president?
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Cuntface: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
post=118448080:
Words of a sane and sensible Nairalander below...

God bless you Chief Afamed,
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

God bless Nigeria.

Glad you know you're not among the reasonable members shaa
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by CaptainFM1: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Lol, you can only deceive those who didn't watch the flag off.

Imagine how this urchin reporter is trying to twist a public blunder cum gaffe that was commited by Tinubu, indeed to be an urchin is a full time work even the guy standing besides Tinubu yesterday opened his mouth in awe and disappointment when the blunder was made, yet an urchin is here finding way to downplay this clear mental issue that out in the open.

The main campaign never start oooo, you go defend tire.

Let us be honest!

Are you saying when you were in Pry sch or secondary school and realise you made a mistake while righting, you never quickly cancel it and write the correct thing?

How much more someone that can give birth to many of us?

It's a gaffe no doubt, but really that shouldnt be what we dwell about. We should keep the political discussion mature.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by historic: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
hopexter:

Time shall tell who is going or not.

First of all, how many Nigerians do you think will reject 5k to 10k per vote? It’s only the employed citizens that can reject such offer.

Obi must be ready to give shishi before he can win any state. After all, those you see campaigning together aren’t from the same polling units but different polling units across the local government area. I fit collect 10k which go help solve urgent matters then vote PDP or APC still tell you say na obi I vote for. Obi himself knows this which is more reason he’s seeking our donations.

Or I can collect the money and say I voted for APC while I actually voted for LP
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Wilddove(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viridis:
I swear if people finally vote this lunatic in to power I will give up finally on Nigeria in fact I will begin to work to make Nigeria worse
Yeye persin... Why won't u channel that energy and make Naija better now instead of trying to use our able next presido as an excuse.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by papapchi(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu is a sick old man who should be relaxing at home taking care of his ill health until he joined his ancestors. But here you see some dead bodies Nigerians campaigning for a man that is not only sick but have also lost his memory to even remember the name of the party upon which he is running for the president of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
asobo1:
Go get yourself Alabukun
i don't need it. Go and rot
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by TrumpDonald2: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
post=118448080:
Words of a sane and sensible Nairalander below...

God bless you Chief Afamed,
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

God bless Nigeria.

I wish the same can be said about you urchins
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Kennydoc(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
oikirodah:
See Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos At APC Flag-off

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/see-funny-reactions-as-nigerians-react-to-tinubus-prayers-in-jos-at-apc-flag-off/

Source iReporteronline.

Guy, how much are you being paid for all these idiotic pro-Tinubu nonsense you've been writing? Do you think we didn't watch the video or what? Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin So this is the type of president some fools would vote for.A man with obvious signs of dementia.So if this one meets with world leaders on the international stage, and the memory blackout comes, Nigeria's disgrace would be unimaginable.God will never allow us have a mentally and physically unfit president.Buhari the vegetable is enough for a lifetime,biko.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Greattha: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Forget o....

"Some" of these Apc hypemen are good at what they do.

See how they've twisted the whole thing to suit their own narrative.

Other party hypemen need to sit up and stop all the unnecessary shading of other contestants

Sell your product and leave others to sell theirs.

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by BABANGBALI: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
The drug baron

I don't know why hotel towels are so big.
Now my bag zip don spoil.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by manchyme: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Viridis:
I swear if people finally vote this lunatic in to power I will give up finally on Nigeria in fact I will begin to work to make Nigeria worse

Buhari did same thing BAT is doing now.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by harmony75: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is why no progress in Africa bc of we cannot stand for the truth. Is tinubu not suppose to be disqualified now?! A Presidential candidate too old to remember party name? With ill heafnh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by lugiano1: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora ipob terrorist Zombidient fools always ranting like lunatics.
can't you see how stupid you are? You left the main issues and begin to attack innocent people who meant well for Nigeria...a dead dog is better than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by putin2: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
I thank God for God. thieftubu will continue disgrace his self and Apc as time goes by. More drama is coming .
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by hopexter(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
historic:

Or I can collect the money and say I voted for APC while I actually voted for LP

Wishful thinking doesn’t win election. Remember it’s money after vote.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by emmanuelbrown26: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

@NigeriaPF, take note.
lolsssss, u dun avandone d other moniker? after supporting a useless party
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by pokilo: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Even if Tinubu speak in tongues today.. I will never vote for him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by toneroforever(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
oikirodah:
See Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos At APC Flag-off

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/see-funny-reactions-as-nigerians-react-to-tinubus-prayers-in-jos-at-apc-flag-off/

Source iReporteronline.

OP, u claim to be Tinubu's interpreter who gives a different meaning from what everyone else understands whenever he makes his senseless & incoherent speeches.
That's enough evidence to suggest that he is mentally unfit to communicate his thoughts across to the electorate. In such a situation,he cannot be trusted with power.
Once again, thank you for exposing Tinubu.
Defending Tinubu is the hardest work any politician's aide can do.
Please explain the meaning of:"a dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup"
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by Karlman: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
OP always twisting and writing trashy rubbish
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Skty:

Me too..I will work to destroy Nigeria
i follow una back, then will.i bring d beast in me, mak all of us cucuma finish d kantri

1 Like

Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by jojothaiv(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Life's hard.

Even our in house non-binary griller is trying to deflect from the content.
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by zeusdgrt(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pandora ipob terrorist Zombidient fools always ranting like lunatics.
Abeg look ur oga video and shut up with shame joor grin
Re: Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos by zeusdgrt(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Karlman:
OP always twisting and writing trashy rubbish
Abeg wetin e twist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Fearon Blasts Oyedepo Over ‘Mad’ Comment On APC Voters / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.