Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Senator Bassey Albert's Campaign Promises In Eastern Obolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bassey Albert's Campaign Promises In Eastern Obolo (139 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Inspects Refinery And Plants In Eastern Obolo, Akwa Ibom / Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert's Campaign Promises In Eastern Obolo by umoh461(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
The YPP's (Young Progressive Party) governorship candidate in Akwa Ibom State, Obong Bassey Albert's ward to ward campaign train recently made a stop over at Eastern Obolo. Below are his promises to the people:

"I will establish a modern fish farming hub to take care of harvest, processing, storage, and marketing of essential sea foods."

"I believe what we have seen and witnessed in Eastern Obolo is the reason the YPP is moving from ward to ward. All I can assure the people of Eastern Obolo is that better life lies ahead of us".

"The primary responsibility of government is to provide for the welfare of the people. The resources must be evenly distributed”

"We will not develop only Uyo or only Ibiono. We will distribute our resources evenly round the state"

"Although we are peace loving people, many of our investments at the coast get threatened. We will invest in strategic security to handle this once and for all".

" Operation Basic Amenities - OBA is an initiative of Senator Bassey Albert to make life easy for all Akwa Ibom people, wherever they live."

In response the Royal father of the Eastern Obolo people, HRM Rt Hon. (Elder) Ubong Harry John Etetor, the Paramount Ruler said:

"I am happy and the Eastern Obolo people are happy with you that you took the pains to traverse this bad road. It is an indication that you really mean what you want and you mean well. What you are looking for is not from human but from God and He will give it to you".

(1) (Reply)

Wike Apologies To Oshiomhole / Support The Motherlesshome / Atiku Is Determine To Make Dont Difference:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.