Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lady Gaga Goes Gaga On The Simpsons! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Goes Gaga On The Simpsons! (616 Views)

Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Lady Gaga Goes Naked On Stage / Stephanie Okereke Goes Gaga On Cover Of The Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Goes Gaga On The Simpsons! by suxes2005(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lady Gaga, 25, will be a guest at the 2012 episode of The Simpsons. She was seen at the studio making her lines of music for the show on August 22, 2011. The hip star and award winning singer has been described as a perfect match for the show with her many positive controversies trailing her music career. Series actor, Matt Groening says “Since the very beginning, I’ve always wanted to have on the most iconic personalities of our time, and she’s it.” Lady Gaga who recently was spotted wearing different outfit compared to the way she dresses before had this to say about the music “a little nerve-wracking.” Furthermore she says “I make music, but I don’t do voice-overs every day of the week, and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I had to remind myself constantly of the sincerity of the humor.”

News Here And Photos: http:///?p=2451
Re: Lady Gaga Goes Gaga On The Simpsons! by suxes2005(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lotta tweets has been pouring in
some in love and some are against!

(1) (Reply)

Highlights From This Year's Mtv Video Music Awards In Los Angeles / Afrobeats Festival 2011 Press Conference / Singer Essence Robbed At Gun Point – Loses Car, Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.