Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive (261 Views)

Obidiently Yours, Pres. Muhammad Buhari / CBN: Enaira Will Make Government Be Able To Send Payments To Citizens Directly / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive by PStacks(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
An Open Letter to the Federal Government.

I write to inform the Authorities of State to be Obidiently Proactive .

I have come to draw a stern similarity between Obidient Youths and The Champions of the #EndSars Movement.

While the #EndSars Movement was for a genuine and Obvious reason to curb Police high-handedness, of which I was a party to that movement,

The Obidient Movement is certainly not for the General Interest but for the Online Interest.

Recall that #EndSars caught wind massively on wings of streamings and live messaging on internet..

In the Highly likely event that Peter Obi does not win the forth coming Elections, These Obidient Youths would most likely resolve to an #EndSars-like kind of agitation and I urge the Authorities of State to be Obidiently Proactive.

It is time to tone down the Volume of Vawulence Brewing on the Internet. The Gbas-gbos is too much..

It's an Election for Christ Sake, It's not War.

Obidients don't stand a chance and they are threatening brimstone and � Fire

If these Obidients decides they want to Pull down the roof if Peter Obi doesn't win, then they have to be seriously checked because they can in no way amount to Majority but don't seem to get it. Their gara-gara is too much on the Internet.

The Authorities of State should Employ Online Police to checkmate all these Provocative speeches, Direct Hate Speech...

It is time for the Government to Recruit Online Police to Checkmate any inflammation capable of igniting the kind of #EndSars-like flame that threatened to Burn down our Nation.

Nigeria is the Only Country we have.

We should not allow Online Youths clamouring the Internet for Peter Obi, use that same internet Medium repeat anything close to the magnitude of what we got from #EndSars.

February, March, the Government can write to Twitter and Facebook for Countrywide vacation to return full access April 2023.

Reduce Spread of Fake News.

Fake News Travels at the Speed of light these days and unProfessional Media Houses like Arise TV would always be caught napping in their haste they would Air it and before you know it, Kasala don burst.

The FGN should be very Aware.

The FGN should be Obidiently Proactive

Concerned Citizen
Re: Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive by Sunshine311(f): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wrong letter
Re: Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
PStacks:

I have come to draw a stern similarity between Obidient Youths and The Champions of the #EndSars Movement.

While the #EndSars Movement was for a genuine and Obvious reason to curb Police high-handedness, of which I was a party to that movement,
The Obidient Movement is certainly not for the General Interest but for the Online Interest.
Recall that #EndSars caught wind massively on wings of streamings and live messaging on internet..
In the Highly likely event that Peter Obi does not win the forth coming Elections, These Obidient Youths would most likely resolve to an #EndSars-like kind of agitation and I urge the Authorities of State to be Obidiently Proactive.

It is time to tone down the Volume of Vawulence Brewing on the Internet. The Gbas-gbos is too much..

If these Obidients decides they want to Pull down the roof if Peter Obi doesn't win, then they have to be seriously checked because they can in no way amount to Majority but don't seem to get it. Their gara-gara is too much on the Internet.
The Authorities of State should Employ Online Police to checkmate all these Provocative speeches, Direct Hate Speech...

It is time for the Government to Recruit Online Police to Checkmate any inflammation capable of igniting the kind of #EndSars flame that threatened to Burn down our Nation.

We should not allow Online Youths clamouring the Internet for Peter Obi, use that same internet Medium repeat anything close to the magnitude of what we got from #EndSars.

February, March, the Government can write to Twitter and Facebook for Countrywide vacation to return full access April 2023.

Fake News Travels at the Speed of light these days and unProfessional Media Houses like Arise TV would always be caught napping in their haste they would Air it and before you know it, Kasala don burst.

Concerned Citizen

You're planning to rig the election?

Rig it and go home let's see.

Useless miscreants.
Re: Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
PStacks:

It is time for the Government to Recruit Online Police to Checkmate any inflammation capable of igniting the kind of #EndSars flame that threatened to Burn down our Nation.

Concerned Citizen

Abidemi, this act of terrorism was why you were suspended on Twitter.
Re: Open Letter To The Federal Government. Be Obidiently Proactive by Vote4Obi: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
PStacks:

Concerned Citizen

Trash!!!

Imagine hungry fool fighting against his own destiny. In 2015, APC urchins did far worse than whatever is being attributed to Obi-dients. They carried mock dead body of Jonathan in a coffin! They paraded a goat and hanged picture of Jonathan on its neck. They did all manner of attrocities. Yet only verbal rhetorics by Obi-dients and they're crying.

Waste of sperm!!!

(1) (Reply)

“hold Us Responsible”, Peter Obi Says At The Inauguration Of Mkpolu Oroworukwo F / Don’t Succumb To The Use Of Propaganda To Set Ebonyi State On Fire, Eze Tells AP / The Boko Haram Origin Story: A Documentary By David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.