Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Need For Atiku Come 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need For Atiku Come 2023. (120 Views)

Fayose To Atiku: Come Back Home To Nigeria And Campaign / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Atiku Come 2023. by JeffYakz23: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
“The security situation in Nigeria is a hydra-headed monster that undermines public safety and threatens the continued existence of Nigeria.” This was the core of my message when I declared open the 11th Zik Lecture Series at Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka earlier today.

This is why, as we inch closer to the 2023 General Elections, we must all work to elect competent leaders that have presented you with well-articulated short, medium, and long-term plans that are aimed at keeping you, your family, and your community safe.

#RecoverNigeria

Re: The Need For Atiku Come 2023. by AbdulMaifura121: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
We Stand With Atiku Abubakar 2023

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Is The Biggest Party In Africa. / Is Time We Change The Change / Pls How Do I Post The Link To My Blog After Writing Articles On. Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.