Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) (53906 Views)

Innoson Trucks & SUVs Used To Welcome Peter Obi In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by opera1(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Election is not won by all these.

1 Like

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by nazicartel(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Never lay your eggs in one basket tongue
then Tinubu should win. People should be supporting Tinubu or Obi
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Menclothing: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2022
Febuary is near
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by MelesZanawi: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Good one. Bite into Atiku’s votes there.
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Urchins will patronise this style las las tongue

OBIdients starts, and they copy.

It always shows that envy and jealousy is their birthright grin

2 Likes

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Guyman01: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Why are you doing this to Urchins this morning, Ekwensu a romancia mammy water

3 Likes

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Car rally to commission a bridge?

Smh!

Same bridge that Peter could not replicate in Anambra in 8 years!

Rather, was funneling Anambra state money to. Company he owned shares!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:
grin The most innovative campaign in the history of Nigeria

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Throwback lhordspy Batified2023 Biodun556

Is it that APC lacks imagination, or the voice of the young people in the party counts for nothing? Are you guys a joke to them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by jamace(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:
Peter Obi is the choice of Nigerians ...

3 Likes

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Doracity82(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
yyba:
Anyone that knows his /her car was stolen should check that rally, if you know you know.
Car snatcher spotted.
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Antyislam:
Is ok, for sure We Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
no sane Nigeria will ever vote for same faith ticket....

2 Likes

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
harunabashir199:
Peter obi is losser he better come and join AA

Atiku is renowned looter and loser. He has been losing and looting since 1993. He won't fail doing these again. Those are his attributes he can't do without.
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Runsboi(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2022
wow

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Moh247: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Throwback lhordspy Batified2023 Biodun556

Is it that APC lacks imagination, or the voice of the young people in the party counts for nothing? Are you guys a joke to them?

Be like say this one job na to qoute me to irrelevant post.
Which campaign rally, don't they drive motorcade from airport to the venue

Or you think they rode on donkeys and camels in Jos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by DonMavin: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
This is cheap and not innovative.

More than 30 private jets followed Tinubu to Jos. So imagine the convoy that hit the streets of His.

What Obi needs is a proper more strategic planning to battle the Apc and Pdp not all these rallies and unnecessary noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by kingyakos: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Holybaddo:
The news go dey pain my Tinubu people

Aswear how u tech-no. Urchins go die today.

1 Like

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by diplomat058(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Antyislam:
Is ok, for sure We Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
Ipob obingos, stop pretending to be us. We know ourselves and the way we talk to ourselves. You can never understand cheesy I'm a Yorùbá and a Christian, and I would never call out my Muslim Yorùbá brothers like this because of mere politics. It shows that you aren't conversant with our Omoluabi ethics; You are an ipobian flat headed obingo. Bursted! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Manofnaija: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2022
juman:
Seven 7 A.M.
They are jobless?

Yes, APC government made them jobless...

2 Likes

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Blaze14k: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2022
juman:
Seven 7 A.M.
They are jobless?

For 20yrs uve been workin for 30k job what have u gained
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by nurric(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Abeg flood us with videos and photos make we press them neck small
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Illegal1(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2022
People wen no even get pvc go dey make noise up and down....
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by deeva2: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Obi campaign is taking Atiku and Tinubu to where fem no know

DREAM WELL

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by casualobserver: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

Innovating your way to 3rd place! If you were really innovative you would have put forward a candidate that can actually win a national election.

In fairness you have performed better than Sowore and Fela Durotoye

1 Like

Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by fredoooooo: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2022
We go beat you to all ya games and beat you again at the Poll. From 2Billion Rally to whatever games you want to play grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Good to see that petrol is plentiful for all these days and that ppl can afford it. wink
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by TA4TA4: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Komu1048(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

Gangs of kidnapper, drug lords and Ipob using Obi as a medium to showoff
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by TrumpDonald2: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Another stupidity to disturb the ppl of that state.....u can easily have ur campaign without disturbing others but zombidients are foolish breeds that always want to make noise and show stupidity

grin As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Another stupidity to disturb the ppl of that state.....u can easily have ur campaign without disturbing others but zombidients are foolish breeds that always want to make noise and show stupidity

I'm sure it wouldn't have been stupidity was it not Obi. Well Tinubu disturbed Plateau and got stoned. Let's wait and see which way for Obi in PH
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by baylord77(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2022
This was just on FP a second ago.

Why was it removed?

Let me watch before I comment again.
Re: Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) by elinaxy(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2022
You're welcome, H.E the next president of our great nation, Peter Gregory Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.