Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ladies, This Is Why You Should Have Some Self Respect - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies, This Is Why You Should Have Some Self Respect (496 Views)

You Want Respect? Just Have Money And See Wonders / Have You Tasted Yoruba Food Before ? Check This Out, I Respect Youruba People O / This Mosquitoes Have No Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is Why You Should Have Some Self Respect by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dear Diary, these things I hear and see these days, especially the ones I see, are making me want to return my two weeks old slippers to the man I bought them from ( The slippers sef done tire me).
My diary, recently this girl that looks like Chizzy Alichi, talks like Halima Abubakar, walks like Ebele Okaro, and Overall looks like Dame Patience Jonathan entered our lodge; I mean, not like she rented any room she was living with another man in a room apartment.
At first, we all thought it was just a sister that visited her brother, but bruh, after a while, it didn't seem like it.
She looked more like a slave that came to work for her master.
Like, Very early in the morning, this girl is outside washing; in the afternoon, she is cooking; then at night, this girl will tie an ancient of days wrappers and be perambulating around the whole yard.
You know me now! I couldn't take it anymore.
I had to investigate who this girl was. The young man she lives with, doesn't even feed properly, so how could he employ such a beautiful servant?
I didn't want to believe what my heart was suggesting! I mean, unless Nnewi touch and follow was used, there is no way this adorable girl would have been this guy's girlfriend.
Girlfriend-turned-slave, actually.
Dear diary, I went around the whole lodge and inquired from perceived knowledgeable heads, but none seemed to know who this girl was. Everybody was as confused as I was.
Some idiots were even telling me to mind my business.
But Nah who give up Bleep up!
I began the real scrutiny.
I traced the ancestry of this girl straight down to her roots, and even though I didn't find anything relevant, I discovered that, indeed, this girl was a girlfriend.
Girlfriend-turned-Almajiri-slave, to be more specific.
Thursday Last week, I spotted this girl around Management Science Block,
Read more @ https://chukwuebukafulfill..com/2022/11/ladies-this-is-why-you-should-give.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

True True; Too Much Of Everything Is Bad. / Merry Xmas / Please Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.