Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN (1886 Views)

Babagana Kingibe (Abiola's Vice In 1993) Gets Emotional As He Meets Tinubu / See the Northern Christians Tinubu would have picked for Vice / God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 4:41am On Nov 17, 2022
“I know people have reacted harshly to my selection. They have done so without knowing the man or giving him or me a fair chance.

"The rumour that there is some plot to suppress the Christian community is untrue and unfortunate.

"I can no more suppress the Christians of this nation than I can suppress the Christians in my own household, my very family. You all know my wife is Christian and a pastor. My children are Christians. I can no more disown them and their choice of faith than I can disown myself. As a husband and father to Christian wife and children, hearing such allegations is hurtful."

- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Christian Leaders (CAN)
16/11/22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4C7LdgnYy4
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 4:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Good
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes she is! Classless christian

See the way christians dress grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 4:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Why is that?
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Tunasco4u(m): 4:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Zonefree(m): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Your wife and children are not on ballot, why should Nigerians care about their religion?

2 Likes

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 5:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Your wife and children are not on ballot, why should Nigerians care about their religion?
That's not what he was trying to say.
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by youngbabaj(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeria and religion,

Am a traditionalist my parents are core christians
Yet we still love each other
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by derecho(m): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Even your cleaners too

I wonder why he is disturbing CAN.
Why didn't you go to them before choosing Mr.Boko Haram?
From the placeholder who was Muslim, you still went ahead to Choose the one who sold Leah Sharibu to Boko Haram.

You prevented a younger Osinbajo, played the RCCGfication card, started sending pictures from Mecca.
Then, religion mattered but now it doesn't?

Anyways, he is wasting his time.Because Christians are not fools.
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Tochi3(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Thief'nubu have no respect for the faith of His "children" or "borrowed wife "

A thief in Thief'nubu disregarded their beliefs and still went Ahead to field a MU-MU ticket to rub the disrespect in their faces...

The reason when Christians are massactred like the case of Deborah he is quiet or asking where are the cowwwwsss...but it was a Christian that was murdered by the terrorist from his muslim faith ... how did the thief in Thief'nubu defend them

Does the Thief in Thief'nubu think that Christians are stupid like the stupidity of APCshit...

God almighty knows that Thief'nubu his fooling the emilokan, his borrowed wife , children and Urchins...

Mtchewwww ..this is the wife and children substance the thief in Thief'nubu can only defend with all his life below..

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Mrshocker(m): 5:21am On Nov 17, 2022
They will comment and abuse there parents without reading the news at all. You know them , I no need mention name lol

God bless the incoming 16th president of federal republic of Nigeria

�� on your mandate we shall Stand

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by olasaad(f): 5:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes we know you too is more of a Christian than a Muslim wink the only sign of Islam in you is their because of politics. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Penguin2: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2022
It’s supposed to be a town hall meeting with live interactions but Tinubu was reading a typed response.

So the old man can’t speak extempore?

And how did he know the questions that would be asked?

This man is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 5:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:
It’s supposed to be a town hall meeting with live interactions but Tinubu was reading a typed response.

So the old man can’t speak extempore?

And how did he know the questions that would be asked?

This man is a disaster.

Lols......but CAN also read their own type written 11 points agenda too.

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by JASONjnr(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Journalist: Oga, what do you have to say about the killing of Deborah?

Tinubu: What I have to say is, Where is the cows?

If you don't understand this...Let me put it to you...Tinubu and his fellow Muslims sees Christians as cows. Humans do not have value of you're not praying 7times in a day and in a mosque.

Even with that, the Muslims is divided amongst themselves. We have: Hausa Mosque, Yoruba Mosque, Igala Mosque, etc. Inbetween, these people do not trust each other.

If truly they trust Tinubu, he'd be seen as a leader for their Muslims fate while he'd be given a chance to appoint a Christian from the North.

The way the north is playing their politics is tribal and religion indoctrination. The South is trying to plead them to gain their support.

Tinubu is now spending all his money trying to collect their votes ...

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Penguin2: 5:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:

Lols......but CAN also read their own type written 11 points agenda too.

In that parley, CAN was like a lecturer who has set his exam questions. And don’t lecturers type their questions?

But Tinubu was like a student who should not have knowledge of the questions to expect but be ready to answer questions thrown at him.

Now, what do you say of a student that comes into the exam hall with a typed answer to the lecturer’s questions? Where did he see the questions?

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 5:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:

In that parley, CAN was like a lecturer who has set his exam questions. And don’t lecturers type their questions?

But Tinubu was like a student who should not have knowledge of the questions to expect but be ready to answer questions thrown at him.

Now, what do you say of a student that comes into the exam hall with a typed answer to the lecturer’s questions? Where did he see the questions?
Nothing bad jare..... If he makes mistake now you people won't let him rest. So let him read from book abeg
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Icarus99(f): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2022
God bless PDAPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Icarus99:
God bless PDAPC
Lols
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Ever8090: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Is that a reason to ignore all the competent candidate in the north for a Boko haram grand patron to deputise you ?

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by abinsco25(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

You can't understand yoruba culture
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Mercury12(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

The dress mode takes nothing away from being a Christian.
Christians don't support indecent body exposure too.
Hijab wearing a dress style not a religion. You zombified IPOB should use your brains.
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by HilcomTech(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:

IPOB CARNNIBAL, what he was explaining is that he is far from being an extremist as YUU IPOB CARNNIBALS are trying to paint him
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Racoon(m): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2022
This is how hypocrites talk or act.

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by HilcomTech(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Christianity does not support unclothedness or any sort of immorality.

People like you give Christianity a bad name

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by mycar: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2022
What we are talking about here is balanced ticket and not balanced family

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by PointZerom: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2022
wink

Thifnubu remains a criminal and cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by kettykin: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2022
This man just indicted himself without knowing it , he has a balanced religion in his family but refused to balance his ticket. This is exactly why he has a secret agenda against Christianity

1 Like

Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Africum: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

Christianity does not support unclothedness or any sort of immorality.

People like you give Christianity a bad name
Aptly put,...
Re: Video: My Wife And Children Are Christians. Tinubu Says As He Meets With CAN by Peterobi90: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:

Nothing bad jare..... If he makes mistake now you people won't let him rest. So let him read from book abeg

Nothing bad for someone interviewing for presidency?.... how do you people reason?

(1) (2)

People Keep Shouting Vote Peter Obi. Why? Pls What Are His Achievements?? / I Quarreled With My Igbo Neighbor About Yoruba People / Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.