Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,173 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Inform My Office, I'm Not Coming To Work Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inform My Office, I'm Not Coming To Work Today. (287 Views)

I'm Not A Co-owner Of Execujet - Dangote / Will Banks Work Today??? / Please Will Banks Work Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inform My Office, I'm Not Coming To Work Today. by 123joesun(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Waking up this morning, had that feeling of not going out talk more of stand up from my bed��

Some second after negative taught flash through my mind, why not call your office and say you're not coming to work today. Immediately I stand up and shake off the lazy spirit in me because I remember ''has a man thickest in his heart so he's''

The nature of man tends to remain in it's state of elastic limit but it just need a extra push to break beyond it's elastic limit

Elastic limit can only be broken if the you in you take that positive steps�

Step by step wealth, building project, goals, business proposal etc is established and accomplished

You can begin by start something now and stand to be a fulfill and better person with WILL AND FOCUS✍️

At least am enjoying myself at work presently �� and wish you a blessed day too�

Your Friend!
Joshua Adeyeye.
Re: Inform My Office, I'm Not Coming To Work Today. by 123joesun(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
God has given us different talents and gift, let use them according to our ability.
Re: Inform My Office, I'm Not Coming To Work Today. by 123joesun(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Is there a starting point in your business?

You can't start 50 if you don't start from zero.

(1) (Reply)

65 Inches Phillips Led TV / Affiliate Marketing / 8 Best Jobs For Tax Preparers In The Off Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.