Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap (17563 Views)

English National Teams Are Crap / Champions League Draws: Crap! / Setanta Sports Are Such Crap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2007
@ I-man,

MC Obo is a ninny.
African players ma ass . . . . .
They are so crappy u sometimes wonder if Africa can ever win the world cup.
We dont sign em because they are shit and they lie about their ages.
Do u know Jamie Redknapp told his Dad he heard from close sources that Kanu cannot be less than 39 years? grin grin grin grin

Check this out . . . .
African teams dominate the age grade competitions but cant cut it at the senior level.
What does that tell us? They use over-age players and bully the real teenagers all over the world.
How can anyone say Obafemi Martins is 22 or Adebayor is 23?
What the Bleep is that about?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2007
The English team Is CRAP!!
and I will use the german national team as an illustration.
All those excuses about coaches dont hold water at all and You mean Venables, Glenn Hoddle, Kevin Keegan, Erikksson and now McClaren are not good then there should be a problem within because if my favourite Mannschaft can make third position in the world cup with Klinsmann with no Managerial experience and win Euro 96 with Berti Vogt, and win world cup with Beckenbauer then what are we talking about.

Players Injury? JACKAL spare me now. If Germany could make second position in 2002 with Deisler, Mehmet Scholl, Jorg Heinrich, Jens Novotny and others injured then what are we talking about. Looking at the last friendly Check the German lineup without Frings, Ballack, Klose, Podolski and Schweinsteiger who are the core of the German team were all out injured then what is England's excuse.

The English team is only world class on the pages of newspapers how can anyone call Ferdinand world class? Then Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro the iron curtain duo Jurgen Kohler and Mathias Sammer must be heaven class. I have said it earlier and I repeat Gerrard is the ONLY world class player England has had after GAZZA. all others are just average or slightly above average.

The Spanish league just like England is made good because of the influx of foreigners mention the last time a Spanish player can be seen as the best player in the LaLiga.
The best Players in Barca, Real, Sevilla and all the top clubs are foreigners so when the spanish league improve other national teams particularly SOuth America improve not Spain. If Arsenal improves it augur well for the French National team so with Chelsea.

England is just over hyped in all things can you name anything in which they are better than maybe Germany(even under 17) apart from cheerleading. Do you know that at Atlanta 96 Nigeria performed better than the whole Great Britain!!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2007
The same Portuguese team that England took to penalties were shredded by Bastian SChweinsteiger even without Ballack.

Has anybody noticed how negative England play in any tournament when they are playing any top team? In Japan Korea Brazil played with 10 men for over 30 minutes and the only shot at goal was from Danny Mills how pathetic. Can anyone remember The cattenacio England played against Argentina, Brazil and Sweden in 2002 France and Portugal in 2004, Portugal, even Ecuador, in 2006

Wayne Rooney and Owen were just good in a tournament I dont see how they are better than podolski-Klose Podolski beat Rooney to your player of the tournament and Klose no comments and I never hear anybody talking about comparing them to Pele. we hear Rooneyaldo
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by honeric01(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2007
what are we talking about here? who knows england when it comes to international football? they should go back to the uk and play their kick and follow football we know them to be, i have alot of negativities about them but i rest em for now, they are not worth wasting time on! :-Xif you gamble with the english national team, then you are better off a man worth a peanut, !
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2007
@ Mc Omo
The premiership is a very strong league. Its not packaged as u said or how can you explain three teams in the UCL finals and i know they can repeat that feat on and on.

As for Rooney, hes just coming u and i think the press is doing more harm than good to the poor lad.

The best Nigerian player presently will definitely be a fringe in the England first XI. Utaka is at pompey and i know Mikel wont start for England.

@ Jackal
Please, stop mentioning Ferdinand in your list of very good players. I think we should do a trade with Liverpool, we give them Ferdinand and collect Crouch.-Personal opinion though.

@Dayokanu
i dont know what England has done to you to warrant these assaults day in day out. U started this and you wont stop.FYI, the consulate reads all these and im sure your details are with them. Let England be or u will be chased away from London if you dare visiting. Wereboi
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

You talk absolute bollocks.
Podolski beat Rooney and blah blah blah.
How many games did Rooney play at the World Cup?
England does not play negative football in any tournament . . . .They have to make do of what they got in their resources.
The same England went to Germany and bleeped your Germans up the ass with a 5-1 victory so ZIP IT.

Owen + Rooney(WHEN FIT) combination is better than Podolski and Klose.
Who the heck is Podolski compared to Rooney . . . . . .You must be high on magic shroomz to be spewing balderdash this morning.
I am tired of arguing with newbs on Nairaland. Coming here to say Gerrard is the only world-class player England has got is appaling.
John Terry? Wayne Rooney? David Beckham? Rio Ferdinand? Ashley Cole? Do u watch football?

Friendly match against England?
How many senior members of the England team played in that friendly?
If England is crap then Germany is shyte . . . . .
Portugal dragged England to penalties with England playing 10 men so don't compare them to the shitty German team.
Dont even come here and make dud comparisons when i am in the house.
Your myopic views can be cheered by plonkers and cretins but it wont impress me.
If u think England is shyte then stick to your gay opinions  . . . . u are entitled to it.

@ tkb417,

Ferdinand is the best central defender in England.
I must admit he can be complacent sometimes but the best of RIO is better than anyone in the Prem.
His exploits at the last World Cup was a reminder . . . .Even when Terry went to sleep, Rio stood up to the challenge.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2007
@ Le Chacal
Dont mind dat guy.
@Dayokanu
Send your write-ups to Maradas, he'll galdly sign u up to write epistle in his mag. Please where is Bayern competing this season and yet they arent crap.
Gimme werder or shalke and let my team show them how to play futbol.
You better dont reply this or ill go for your head straightaway.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2007
@ tbk417,

He is just an errorist.
Always too quick to criticise England.
England is wack, England is trash and they have won more than Spain at the senior level.
I must admit they under-achieve but its down to their rotten luck.
Italia 90 . . . . . . . .Eliminated through penalties.
Euro 96 . . . . . . . . Eliminated through penalties
France 98 . . . . . . .Eliminated through penalties
Japan/Korea 02 . . Eliminated by Brazil(Brazil went on to win it)
Euro 2004 . . . . . . .Elimanted through penalties
Germany 2006 . . .  Eliminated through penalties.

How does this transform to a team being crap.
Penalty is a lottery . . . England has not won its fair share of luck in it.
I cannot blame any team that loses through penalty in tournaments.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2007
keeper-james
lb-ashley cole
cb-terry
cb-ferdinand
rb-gary neville
left winger-joe cole
central midfielder-lampard
central midfielder-hargreaves
right midfield-gerrard
striker-rooney
striker-owen
no need 2 argue with any of u,no team in world football can name a stronger squad than dat,except maybe brazil and france.feel free 2 post lame insults as ur reply but the truth is no other country can name an 11 of that calibre,if u disagree please name ur own 11 of ANY other country.no long thing!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2007
@ ritchboi,

Please tell these fuckeries o.
They are so quick to judge England and say they are crappy.
Nigeria hosted the Nations cup in 2000 and lost and we were supposed to be the giants of Africa.
In 2002, it got worse and crashed out in the semis to Senegal.
In 2004, same story . . . . crashed out to a North African team.
In 2006, Crashed out to Drogba's trickery and a blind referee.
To make matters worse . . . . . we even missed the World Cup spot to Angola.
Does that mean Kanu, Martins and Utaka are over-rated?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by debosky(m): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2007
that is a stupid comparison Jackal - in each of those tournaments, we either come second or 3rd, how does that compare to England not gracing ANY final since 1966? That is the epitome of under-achievement and over-hype! To think they even thought they had a chance of winning the world cup last year, what a farce! Nigeria's problem is completely different - it is down to poor organization and management, England on the other hand, are not lacking in that respect, but yet fail to achieve anything major - due to the low quality of players they have. they are hyped domestically, or helped to shine because of more illustrious team mates from Europe S/America or Africa, but left to their own devices, they suck as a whole.

In the tourney they held in their backyard Euro 96 aka footie's coming home, where did they go? and you keep mentioning penalties - are they the only teams to encounter shoot outs? They simply suck, and I hope Israel hold them to a draw or whup them at Wembley to further compound their woes.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2007
@debosky

Look at this:

1) Daren Bent £17m cry while Henry is £16m.

2) Micah richards touted to be £18m

3) Carrick £18m

4) John Terry now £135,000 a week

5) Gerrad over £120,000 a week.

6) Frank Lampard em em

7) Rio Ferdinand £30m ( over 4 years ago. Only God knows how much he is now )

Most annoying thing is they always believe their players is the best. I tire for them.

Look at last England's match, every time Joe Cole touches the ball you hear them shouting, flicks with no end product.

God, let January transfer window comes quickly.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2007
@akolawole
u forgot SWP-21 million pounds!!!
bent n henry?Wel u 4got bent is stil young,henry is in his 30's!
Terry and gerrard?Wel if ronaldinho,ballack,shevchenko,henry,etc earn a similar amount then i think jt n stevie g deserve it 2.
Carrick?Wel u no spurs werent goin 2 let go of their most influencial player at dat time for an uninflated sum.
Ferdinand?Ok i agree wit u on dat one.
Richards?Dat 1 na tales by moonlight!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ Deboksy,

If i compare Nigeria in Africa to England in Europe then u should know Nigeria has performed worse.
How many good footballing nations are in Africa compared to Europe?
Africa only has 5 spots in the World Cup while Europe has about 14-16 slots.
Nigeria reaching 3rd or 4th everytimeat Nations Cup is even appaling if u consider their opponents in Africa.
In the tourney Nigeria held in 2000, did Nigeria win? How were they eliminated? By penalty shoot-out so its the same shit.

@ Akola,

Henry is old . . . .Dont even compare a 30 yr old to a 23 yr old Darren Bent.
Robben was sold for 24 million pounds . . . .Is he British?
Shevchenko @ 30 was bought for 30 million pounds . . . . .He must be British.
Ronaldinho's price-tag is 85 milla and i am sure he is a Brit as well.
Is Michael Essien and Drogba not bought at 24 milla each? Are they British?

Lets argue objectively . . . . . . . . .
Remove Terry and Lampard from Chelsea and lets see what they will WIN. . . . .
They might be insignificant to U but those 2 English lads make Chelsea tick.
Terry was out for months last season and u lost the title.
Lampard was out for a match and u lost to a lowly rated Villa.
Is this a coincidence? Why cant other players that merited their price-tag steer Chelsea to their 3rd Prem title?
The loss of Rio Ferdinand in 2003/04(8-month ban) gifted Arsenal that title they won in their unbeaten run.
U can argue it but United was on top of the league before Rio got banned in January!
These players are good . . . .Over-priced or not is the issue . . . .They make their respective clubs tick!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by seuneniola(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
That is how ther overated beckam only for him to be a perpetual bench man at madrid.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

England does not play negative football in any tournament . . . .They have to make do of what they got in their resources.
The same England went to Germany and bleeped your Germans up the ass with a 5-1 victory so ZIP IT.

Who the heck is Podolski compared to Rooney . . . . . .You must be high on magic shroomz to be spewing balderdash this morning.
I am tired of arguing with newbs on Nairaland. Coming here to say Gerrard is the only world-class player England has got is appaling.
John Terry? Wayne Rooney? David Beckham? Rio Ferdinand? Ashley Cole? Do u watch football?

If England is crap then Germany is shyte . . . . .
Portugal dragged England to penalties with England playing 10 men so don't compare them to the shitty German team.
Dont even come here and make dud comparisons when i am in the house.
Your myopic views can be cheered by plonkers and cretins but it wont impress me.
If u think England is shyte then stick to your gay opinions . . . . u are entitled to it.

@ tkb417,

Ferdinand is the best central defender in England.
I must admit he can be complacent sometimes but the best of RIO is better than anyone in the Prem.
His exploits at the last World Cup was a reminder . . . .Even when Terry went to sleep, Rio stood up to the challenge.

I Thought you know a bit about football until you posted this England and germany? I cant beleive anybody is comparing that because germany have a history and tradition England can dream of since 1966 how many tournament has England surpassed germany?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2007
Dayokanu . . why bother ? isnt so clear to all that Jackal's excuse is that since 1934 (save '66) England has been perenially Unfitness-jinxed ? Jackal, u be senior odesco !
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by moirme: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2007
Its so funny reading all these posts.

How anyone can think the english national team is good is beyond me. What have they done, nada zip and i see people saying here that they are better than players of more sucessful teams. Isn't that funny, how can a failed player be better than a more sucessful player. Chelsea, liverpool and Manu are successful and everyone says its cos of the english players, liverpool won the champs league its cos of a gerrad that played less than half of the matches to the final is that not stupid, liverpool won the fa cup and its cos of a last minute goal scored by gerrad pls give me a break, if he is that good why can he play against any of those teams alone then we will see if liverpool will win. Chelsea lose the league last year and its cos terry was injured, didn't chelsea lose any match while terry played. Its a frigging team sport don't make it sound like its only one player that counts.

So which of the english players is world class?. What is the definition of world class, is that a player that will be part of a world 11, if that is the definition, then no english player is world class.

PS - There is football outside of the premiership
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by honeric01(m): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2007
i rather watch togo than watch england play
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

Facts dont lies
When you have a dearth of talents you play negative football.

Colombia once beat Argentinain 1993 5-0 That means Colombia are better than Argentina?

Who the heck is Podolski compared to Rooney . . . . . .You must be high on magic shroomz to be spewing balderdash this morning
Klose went to 2 worldcups and scored 5 each FACT How many goals have Owen scored for England in 3 world cups? not up to 5 that Klose scores per tournament.
Owen has been playing professional footbal since 1996 he has never been highest goal scorer in any league in any season before. FACT
Podolski scored 3 goals in his first world cup and Rooney did not have up to 3 shots at goal in the same tournament FACT!!

Robinson, Ferdinand, Terry, Lampard, Owen, Beckham, Joe Cole. not to talk of SWP, Crouch and Richards which of these are not senior members of the team Infact the people missing were Ashley, Gerrard and Rooney.

If Ferdinand is the best central defender in England then you have a long way to go.

World cup
Germany 3 world cups 4 Runners up
England 1 world cup 0 runner up

Euro cup
Germany 3 winners medal
England 0 winners medal

So where do we start the comparison from?

Like I said Facts dont lie even a baby cant see those facts and compare England to Germany
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2007
He is just an errorist.
Always too quick to criticise England.
England is wack, England is trash and they have won more than Spain at the senior level.
I must admit they under-achieve but its down to their rotten luck.
Italia 90 . . . . . . . .Eliminated through penalties.
Euro 96 . . . . . . . . Eliminated through penalties
France 98 . . . . . . .Eliminated through penalties
Japan/Korea 02 . . Eliminated by Brazil(Brazil went on to win it)
Euro 2004 . . . . . . .Elimanted through penalties
Germany 2006 . . . Eliminated through penalties.

How does this transform to a team being crap.
Penalty is a lottery . . . England has not won its fair share of luck in it.
I cannot blame any team that loses through penalty in tournaments

Jackal this shows that you have limited knowledge about football. Penalty is a lottery? Is it a co incidence that Germany have never lost a shootout at Senior level?. or isit a co incidence that the onlyEnglish player to score a penalty at the last worldcupplays in Germany? Penalties are an integral part of football and people train for it. Why is it that people like Del Piero, Alan Shearer, Yekini, and Albertini hardly miss penalties, because they train for it simple. Euro92, USA 94 Did not qualify, Mexico 86,and other tournaments before then what happened to England . You are just a typical JJC in football.

@tkb Dont start the Bayern thing here, lets discuss it elsewhere because it is insulting for a Man U fan to diss Bayern. I can take Liverpool but not Man U. When you win 4 Champions leagues you can start but in the meantime save your breath.
We have our seniors Real, Ac and Liverpool we have our mates like Ajax and we have a lot of younger ones like Man U , Aston Villa, Nottingham forest, Red star Belgrade, Steau Bucharest e.t.c

and we are not related to some e.g those that have not won before.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by dayokanu(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2007
keeper-james
lb-ashley cole
cb-terry
cb-ferdinand
rb-gary neville
left winger-joe cole
central midfielder-lampard
central midfielder-hargreaves
right midfield-gerrard
striker-rooney
striker-owen
no need 2 argue with any of u,no team in world football can name a stronger squad than that,except maybe brazil and france.feel free 2 post lame insults as your reply but the truth is no other country can name an 11 of that calibre,if u disagree please name your own 11 of ANY other country.no long thing!

Lehmann/Kahn/Hildebrand
Lahm
Martersacker
Metzelder
Jansen
Frings
Ballack
Schweinsteiger
Schneider
Klose
Podolski/Gomez
These are not over rated and will beat England anyday

That Ferdinand guy should be the worst central defender in the world. His only strong point is his aerial prowess but against Germany he was beaten time and again by Metzelder. FACT
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2007
Egbe n worry e . . @Dayokanu !
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by KnowAll(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2007
am tired of arguing with newbs on Nairaland. Coming here to say Gerrard is the only world-class player England has got is appaling.

Those people who think England is crap, Why did Copello lost his job with Real Madrid, becos he bleeped up letting David Beckham live was the most unprofessional thing for any coach to do. Not only did he helped Real Madrid to win thier 1st league cup in about 5 years, he also helped Real Madrid to balance their books so it was a Win - Win situation when it came to Beckham. I personally think he is one of the best free kick taker in the game. I will be in the moon if Nigeria has such a quality in her team
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Jackal(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2007
@ Dayokanu,

I wont comment after this as this is going to be ma last straw on this issue.
Lemme say it again here that Penalty is a lottery.
I have seen the world's best players missing penalty kicks that You and I could have popped in . . . . . . .
Germany never lost a penalty is just down to LUCK . . . . . .
Zico, Platini, Maradona, Baggio have all lost to penalties so does that mean they are no good or they don't train for it?
What the heck are u talking about here?

Why is it insulting for a Man Utd fan to diss Bayern Munich.
Bayern was beaten fairly and squarely by Man Utd to win UEFA in 1999.
A Man Utd team without their integral spine in Keane and Scholes.
You might have won the cup 4 times or fuckever but its the 1958 Busby Babes tragedy that robbed United off their European glory. cry cry cry cry
When a club loses an entire team to air crash . .  . . i don't need to spell it out what that team could have done in Europe having reached the S/finals of UEFA the previous season before the air crash.
Imagine ur Bayern losing their entire team to a bomb blast . . . .Where would they start from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
United would have certainly matched Liverpool's European dominance if that tragedy didnt happen in that cursed land called MUNICH.
Re-building a new team from scraps is the only reason why United does not have the records of Real Madrid, Milan and Liverpool.
So don't come here and tell me about football knowledge . . . . .I can drown u in ma pool of soccer history so just SHUSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!!

If a supposedly weak English side can spank the mighty Germans side 5-1 on their own soil . . .that is GROSS!!!!!!!!
I don't care what anyone says . . . . England and Germany are fierce rivals so don't compare Argentina and Columbia.
Your German team was taught a big lesson on their own soil so let Germany repeat the 5-1 feat Wembley before we can even discuss further.
I don't need any football novice to tell me penalty aint a lottery . . . . .Petr Cech is the best goalie in Europe and he couldnt save one penalty against Liverpool at the Champions League or Man Utd at the community shield.
Obviously, he doesnt train for Penalties . . . . You are such a ninny.
What u do on the training ground evaporates when its CRUNCH TIME so don't tell me Albertini or Shearer never misses.
England is just jinxed . . . . They are not over-rated but they have got a rotten luck.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by tkb417(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2007
@Dayokanu
Me dissing Bayern is insulting abi? Egbe n worry e like somebody just said

All those stories about past titles is ZILCH to me. Bring ur german Xii and UTD will deal that some catastrophic blows.
How come one of your players ran away hurriedly to UTD even after all the evident silverwares hes garnered overtime.

Let me remind you that your best player in the national team ran to a team that has not won the UCL b4. FACT
Assnal,Chelsea havent wont the UCL b4 but im sure if they play bayern today, meeeeeeeeeen Bayern will bite the dust.
So, leave stories. Nothingham has won the title b4 doesnt mean they can compete with Assnal that hasnt wont norin.

Sometimes, this past glories make me wonder. Real madrid will never be able to play Lyon FACT and yet they have won it 9 times. Im sure, you know Barca has only won it twice too and yet they can spell the name of your coach after 90 minutes. Go to hell jiggar. ill catch you later.
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by A40(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2007
@tkb417
Bayern got their revenge on United in the 2000-2001 season

Okay yall England is not crap they are simply over rated and underachieving peeps heck whats the difference
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by ritchboi: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
@dayokanu
i said name 11 not 17!
Even at dat,that squad u named is not as good as an england B team wit d likes of wayne bridge,micah richards,carrager,king,beckham,lennon,carick,jenas,crouch n defoe,not 2 mention d big guns(u no dem now)
they may not always live up 2 expectation AS A TEAM,but they hav THE BEST players in the world,PERIOD!
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2007
tkb417

me saying egbe n worry Dayokanu means I found his post hilarious tongue

and I see some people are just DSTV/HITV bred footie fans here so whats the point arguing with such ? undecided

why does Man U feel its better than Chelsea, if HISTORY does not count? tongue angry

the truth is England sucks, so does NIGERIA cry so why try take d piss? embarassed
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by honeric01(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2007
crap is crap, no 2 names for it
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by Akolawole(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2007
@DayoKanu

Even though i did not agree with you completely but i must confess i agree with your post 115 to 117.

Keep it up.

I recommend you to the Elders council, please collect your form from our secretary general in the person of Dr Kit.

@Jackal

Dont use those Chelsea's players as case study, those are chelsea's price NOT reality

## Do you honestly believe Rio is the best defender in Premiership?

Do you consider Gallas(when fit) and Ricardo Cavaliho kiss at all ?
Re: English National Team Is A Bunch Of Crap by McOmo(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2007
Haba ! Egbon Kola, Dayokanu had been an elder *1 of d finest, check his posts* since last yr . . . na ur frequent sabbaticals cause am wey u no know am ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 24th October 2020 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal [2 - 0] On Sunday, 7th Feb / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 25th November 2018

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96