Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

From today I Cease to regard You as a MENTOR - Says Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From today I Cease to regard You as a MENTOR - Says Apostle Constance C. Friday (274 Views)

I've ceased to regard Bishop Mike Okonkwo as a Mentor or Role model / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From today I Cease to regard You as a MENTOR - Says Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2022
News - Apostle Constance C. Friday removes the names of some Gospel Ministers and Churches from his list of MENTORS and recommended Churches.

To one of them he says:
"From today, I cease to regard you as a MENTOR and this will be the last time I ever tell you congratulations on your birthday"

In order not to appear rude openly he has chosen to keep this specific information private.
Only those who are closest to him knows who and who and who he's talking about.

Source:
Real Life Gospel Org's
POWER MAGAZINE.

"There are some people you should stop calling mentors or you'll remain a mentee for the rest of your life."

1 Share

Re: From today I Cease to regard You as a MENTOR - Says Apostle Constance C. Friday by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
This MF trying so hard to be relevant undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tell The World I Am Back- Davido Says As He Performs At 2022 Worldcup Final / Actress Jane Fonda Blames The "Climate Crisis" On Racism. / Tinubu And Buhari Rapping - Drop It Like It's Hot! (and More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.