Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba (18006 Views)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba / Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by barcaboi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

That's the reason why I said they are the target

Tinubu is doing everything possible to chase the northerners doing okada business out of Lagos
You guys are so bereft or ideas

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by Tegabadguy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by SaLongs1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Do anyhow see anyhow, I have zero sympathy for their cause due the crime factor that comes with their practice.
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by SaLongs1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Timagex:

My point is, before the influx on those people into Lagos, there has been the presence of bikes.
when those bikes now become instruments of lawlessness you don't expect the authorities to fold their hands and watch
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by bonnyhope: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So they actually deserve it

It is a law and has to be obeyed
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by Emilia154(f): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Make d task force come ajegunle and mile 2 abeg,this okada pple too much
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by Minjim: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
These people want to mar Tinubu's chances. Do they know the population of Okada riders and that of those affected by the ban?
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by BJanta: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:

No other regions patronise okada business like the hausa and some oduduwa people in Lagos state tongue embarassed

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by AbuAeesha: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The Hausas and Fulani are the targets

Tinubu through the Lagos state governor is doing everything possible to chase the Northerners out of Lagos
try dey talk with wisdom,
this has nothing to do with a particular,the state govt is enforcing the law that bans okada riding.
na only hausaa and fulani dey do okada?
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by emetisuccess(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Last last this country go split everybody go their ways. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by Menclothing: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Everything tinubu lol kids Every where

Bike is ban in 24 state in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
lordm:
the people are a reflection of their leaders. We all voted the leaders. Don't absolve your self from the blame. Soon we will vote again. People like you always complain. Go to your leaders and talk with them.
I never supported Buhari because I have always known him to be a failure. Now we are in a mess because Yoruba's and Fulani want to rule Nigeria to perpetuity
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by amandi47d: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
So they actually deserve itSo they actually deserve it...
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by HRMK: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
these okada riders are so stubborn and lawless!most of them are not even lagosians!!
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by AfonjaPriest: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
lekanolas:

https://newsday.com.ng/lagos-task-force-raids-okada-riders-confiscates-70-motorcycles-in-abule-egba/

Bola's wickedness is looking good for his retirement. Before he leaves the stage for Iragbiji, let him prepare a budget for the provision of diaper poopoo for his miscreant urchin BATstards. We don't want a legacy of nuisances, roaming and menacing our society with their uncivil behaviour, much like that of the useless and worthless gaggle of Agberos.
Re: Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba by CaptainFM1: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This may affect Tinubu chances of winning Lagos state tongue

It funny how good things affect people's election!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Insists On Strike / Obasanjo Reads Fable Of The Tortoise To School Children In Ogun State (PHOTO) / Kano: Two Women Arrested For Buying PVCs At The Disputed Gama Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.