Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi (24090 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by deepdeep(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Business men's parading as man of God

We know why you're sitting on the fence
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by amp01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:
Whether Muslim - muslim or Christian - Christian ticket, Nigerian girls will not stop sharing pvssy in exchange for money.

In Nigeria, almost all the girls are into hookup.
For your sanity, fvck any girl that opens her leg but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman.
Only her deserves your love and devotion not political parties.

Non virgins have lost their glory. Don't marry a woman who has no glory else, you will regret.

You sure,you are Ok?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by vikithor(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
With due respect,pa Kumuyi,this position of yours is unscriptural,it's unchristic,the Lord whom you preach did not seat on the fence in preaching the gospel,the gospel preached was for the falling and rising(depending on the sides individuals embraces)
@ cleansing of the temple,the Lord did not sit on the fence watching money changers please themselves (cos he doesn't want to offend 'elders'' He took a stake and act!

I don't know the kind of gospel these men of God reads, interpret and understand.

It mostly started with VP pastor osinbande,who through actions is seen to be neither for the faith nor for the Christians,who wouldn't openly rebuke the secret or open evils of this government He is acting in 'wisdom';some will defend him.Fooliah wisdom!

Next is RCCG G .O.in the heat of killings of Christians by Buhari's fulani herdsmen brethren amongst others open vices of this government.It took strong efforts of likes of Abdulkarim singer of Nigeria jaga jaga who stages peaceful protest at Rccg camp compelling daddy G.O to openly react by openly condemning the evils emanating from government's in actions,tacit support of terrorists activities, that even affected Rccg church members.
They are all practising silence communication.
Sitting on the fence.
They don't want to be heard critising the government.

Now,Deeper life G.S is heard repeating same neither here nor there position.

Thank it is their personal opinions, and it can't be binding on members who knew what is Written

The rece
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by harizonal123(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
He would have simply just said vote for the truth & transparency instead. Pastor kumuyi, can the church in Nigeria survive in this morden day under muslim-muslim ticket?
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by zionstaar75: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
No sensible Christian will support Muslim-muslim agenda knowing fully well that terrorist are using Religion as a weapon to ganer mobilization towards their quest for an Islamic State.
No sensible Christian will support Muslim-muslim agenda knowing fully well that if the reverse was the case by now some people would have been threatening hell.
Even if the Pope Francis chuk mouth put We no go vote for Muslim-muslim agenda.
APC MUST GO.
did he ask us to vote for apc?true men of God don't condemn people because Jesus never condemned anyone. He's our example
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by MelesZanawi: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
odduduwa:
Typical Yoruba , all because his brother chose a Muslim as vice

You will cry blood. Una just dey start
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Babastrong(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu is coming to rule nigeria peacefully. God has signed it and the true men of God have known the fact.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by TheSameGuy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
No be this church Brother Peter, righteousness2 dey attend but he's different from his Sheppard grin

That reinstate the fact that Ndi Igbo hate Yorubas
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by AishaB20: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
PDP had offered us the best materials and have reeled out lofty campaign manifestoes. Nigeria will be redeemed from the wicked ones. Atiku is the man to beat! We are solodly behind him.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
danielhubs:
Sounds like a double standard opinion

Double standard? Do you know Baba WF at all?

When rain falls or sun shines, does it differentiate the people?

Did you people even realize that it was Ishmael and Isaac that buried Abraham? Isaac and Keturah children cannot bury Abraham without the knowledge of Ishmael. That shows Ishmael was in contact with Abraham all through his life till death.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by afbstrategies: 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
The General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Dr William Kumuyi, says he will neither recommend nor disqualify any political party ahead of the 2023 polls for choosing to have a Muslim – Muslim ticket.

* Says he will leave everything to the hands of God and allow the people choose their leader themselves.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/17/muslim-muslim-ticket-i-will-neither-recommend-nor-disqualify-any-party-kumuyi/

Because you love what you are getting from both side Kumuyi. That's what is going on.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Proudlyomonna: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Not supporting the mofo you mentioned but what has Darius building whatever Temple got to do with anything undecided
So are you saying We should support Muslim-muslim agenda knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted simply because Darius built whatever Temple
Does Darius building whatever Temple change the reality that terrorist use Religion as a weapon towards their quest for an Islamic State
Nna ehn children don too full this forum undecided
Who Darius epp undecided

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
crooked pastor
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by mrkings84(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
We don't need your endorsement sir. As for a Muslim Muslim ticket, we Christian's are not supporting that.....

I know you have soft spot for Tinubu cos he is your tribesman but no problem.....

We can't join you to be on the fence!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by casppyjay: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. God bless you sir, a true man of God.

Another Knock-out punch for zombidients grin
People who are nothing but religious partitioners who think they can thrive and achieve their unrealistic political ambition by dividing Nigerians across religious line, thereby creating enmity between the two major religion.

Clearly all right thinking Nigerians are wiser now. We refuse to be divided by people who know nothing about unity. People who never even believe in one country initially.

By Feb25,2023. Just make sure you zombidients stay back ahome and cry alone instead of coming here to drown us in the overflowing tears of an unfortunate defeated loser.

na dweller Abi humanoid type diz kind nonsense? Politics it’s like a football club just do small tease and not be hate filled or resort to violence u are awfully disgusting I pray ur brain wakes up to remind u soonest or u get embarrassed, disgraced or loose a golden opportunity soon because of ur awkward view of life and inability to discern..
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by sameks08(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
This one is man of man and not man of God
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by ATTemi: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
No wonder Deeper Life members are cunning...
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

People who are nothing but religious partitioners who think they can thrive and achieve their unrealistic political ambition by dividing Nigerians across religious line, thereby creating enmity between the two major religion.

Clearly all right thinking Nigerians are wiser now. We refuse to be divided by people who know nothing about unity. People who never even believe in one country initially.

By Feb25,2023. Just make sure you zombidients stay back ahome and cry alone instead of coming here to drown us in the overflowing tears of an unfortunate defeated loser.

Welcome back from your ban.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by DMerciful(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is the cowardice of these gods of men, they always prefer to sit on the fence but their counterparts, the Imams are very active in the mosque to shape political direction.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by BABANGBALI: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Baba wan sit on the fence be dat.

Na God dey pity us, out of 10 commandments i don disobey 9
na only Thou shall not kill remain
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Echoban: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Always standing on the fence. It is your followers at the bottom of the pyramid that I pity.

Which one is SW Christian again grin

Which time we do this meeting oga shocked
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Ckonnet: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Advocate500:
Kumuyi would have maintain his grave silence, just as he have been doing in the prosecution of Christian's, vomiting a lot and yet saying nothing is known as hypocricy.

I don't care about his stand on politics but is he aware n condemning the jihad going in the north
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by ASAPFERG1: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
igbos come and cry to death
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by kingyakos: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lukewarm preachers
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by TemmyT002(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
You are for everybody and you are for nobody.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by millionaireman: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
The Islamists that are ruling Nigeria today want to use Muslim-Muslim ticket to make a point before the Organisation of Islamic Conference.
But the ticket is an impending assault on the integrity of Nigeria - a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims.

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by FreeStuffsNG: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
If you are neither hot nor cold, God will spot you out!

[b]Our God
is not the God that sits on the fence![/b]
You mean Pa Obi your God

Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by israelmao(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
The fact that he doesn't like to recommend any political party doesn't mean he doesn't have party of his choice.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Eyaaa! I pity you. The real devider is Tinubu.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Menclothing: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
A true leader
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by NairaMaster1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
Recommending or Endorsing any Candidate for 2023 Elections is actually a foolish enterprise.
Nigerian voters are the ones to decide who wins 2023 elections, not Obidients, Atikulates or Batifieds.
Endorsements of candidates only leads to enmity.

I am sure many people who want a new Change in politics will start seeing Kumuyi as an enemy of the Nigerian State. They are always myopic thinking a particular candidate is just Nigeria's saviour.

Voters don't decide who wins in Nigeria bro. A case study of Imo state.
Re: Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi by Tony4000: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sharraaap
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies / Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.