Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � (580 Views)

Look At The Number Of Bush Meat That We Killed Today. / Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Djkenny080(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you this DOG MEAT.

Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mariahangel, food is ready lipsrsealed
Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Djkenny080(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
More photos

Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sorry oo

Why does everything look like Vawulence like this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Besides, this culture won't be recognized in the New Era (God willing). The great emperor, "The Unity" will not be proud of this.
Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Djkenny080(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Akwa ibom dog meatooooo
Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Zonefree(m): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Djkenny080:
Akwa ibom dog meatooooo
Who get that babe for there?

1 Like

Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Djkenny080(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Na meooo
Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by mariahAngel(f): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Mariahangel, food is ready lipsrsealed

Ashi gba! lipsrsealed
Na that one you fit invite me. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Zonefree(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ashi gba! lipsrsealed
Na that one you fit invite me. undecided
Nke onye na-eri ka o'na enye mmadu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Nke onye na-eri ka o'na enye mmadu.

I rigbuola onwe gi! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Meat That We Prepared This Morning.� � � by Munzy14(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Djkenny080:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you this DOG MEAT.
You didn't give the step by step preparation of how the meat was prepared..It will be nice if you will..

E be like na dog I go use do Christmas this year.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Kunle Ayanlowo, K1 Former Lead Drummer / Student And Teacher / My Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.