Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell (677 Views)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by bn365: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Josep Borrell, the EU’s High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, cautioned that the EU is emptying its stock of weaponry, as member states of the EU continue to send Ukraine billions of dollars worth of weapons to fight against Russia’s invasion.

“The military stocks of most member states have been, I wouldn’t say exhausted, but depleted in a high proportion, because we have been providing a lot of capacity to the Ukrainians,” Borrell stated during a conversation with other EU officials.

He emphasized the necessity for better spending coordination among the bloc’s member nations, claiming that the availability of weaponry “has to be refilled. The best way of refilling is doing that together. It will be cheaper.”
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by ShoeWorld2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Europe is major hub for military industries and they're no where close to weapon shortages, they might be running low on 155mm shells but not any other weapon cos military aids being received by Ukraine is still USSR weapons.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Moh247: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
This Zelensky, are you sure he isn't into shady arms deal.

United States President was complaining bitterly that US had already spent whooping $17 billion USD supporting him yet he needs more

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Kingpin1000: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Europe is major hub for military industries and they're no where close to weapon shortages, they might be running low on 155mm shells but not any other weapon cos military aids being received by Ukraine is still USSR weapons.

So you sabi pass Borrel abi... if we look you finish na free mode you dey take browse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Both Europe and Russiaare playing mind games. They are not running out of anything

6 Likes

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by bn365: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Borrell is calling for ''communism''. A centralized way of doing business
ie., Every EU member state sends money, then the EU appoints a body to buy arms on its behalf.
They will do the same for vaccines, food, oil and gas etc

ShoeWorld2:

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
This Zelensky are you sure he isn't into shady arms deal.

United States President was complaining bitterly that US had already spent whooping $17 billion USD supporting him yet he needs more

Maybe it's because of how tough a challenge Russia is giving them

1 Like

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by godofuck231: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
A country that has the arms ammunition and artillery for 4 generations? America and the EU have made a grave mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Moh247: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Maybe it's because of how tough a challenge Russia is giving them

17 billion USD is almost the GDP of a tiny country

Something fishy is going on

5 Likes

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by bn365: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
FTX crypto money laundering scheme. US sends money ''to Ukraine'', Ukraine sends it back through FTX crypto as donations to Democrats

Moh247:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Moh247: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
bn365:
FTX crypto money laundering scheme. US sends money ''to Ukraine'', Ukraine sends it back through FTX crypto as donations to Democrats

I won't doubt this theory, with the bearish trend accross crypto market... Someone somewhere is moving serious money with crypto
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by bn365: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes, FTX was working with the Ukraine govt to receive donations in crypto and now, moved $2B and declared bankruptcy.
FTX CEO was the 2nd biggest donor to Democrats behind George Soros
Mainstream media don't want to cover it but its gaining steam
They will try to introduce restrictions and monitoring measures around crypto instead
The bearish run has just begun, in my own estimation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcU8HOrIXEM

Moh247:

I won't doubt this theory, with the bearish trend accross crypto market... Someone somewhere is moving serious money with crypto

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by BaddestQueen(f): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

shatap what do you know
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by BaddestQueen(f): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by BaddestQueen(f): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

shatap
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Otobong3374(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
bn365:

Mumu
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Otobong3374(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Are U Staying In America? U Dnt Know Anything About Them, Concentrate In This Ur Shithole Country. Tinubu Is Abt To Buy Your Vote
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by bn365: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2022
You're definitely projecting. Hurling epitaphs is a dead give-away
I dare you to write and express yourself in sentences. Try to be coherent in laying out your arguments

Otobong3374:
Mumu
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Kingpin1000:

So you sabi pass Borrel abi... if we look you finish na free mode you dey take browse.
LOL... Anynews to make Europe stupid, powerless and weak is always acceptable by your type. If you're ask for source you will give me Wargonzo or Intel slava G because Russia telegram channels are the ones promoting this fake news.

OK... Let's analyse the type of weapons EU are giving to Ukraine that will deplete their armoury. Have you seen any typhoon, Euro or F-series of fighter jet in Ukraine?
The only ASM given to Ukraine is the one decommissioned by UK but you will believe they are now running of weapon. What of tanks and air defence systems?
Hawk and Spida given by Italy and Spain is also about to be decommissioned. I will stop here because I know I'm wasting my time on you typing this, the only thing you wants to read is what will make Russian to be mighty and I don't have that to give you.

Abeg buy my sneakers cos military discussion is not for you, maybe you will do well with fashion grin

1 Like

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by bn365: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2022
I think it's a leftist thing to ignore pieces of information they don't agree with. It's also a leftist thing to get offended at people who bring facts that hurts their illusion of reality
You guys are never grounded in reality. You always wait until something hard hits, to be awakened from your stupor
Ukraine was gifted with air defense systems from a coalition of nations and still, Russia is bombing Ukraine's infrastructures willy-nilly.
When people point this out, you all are offended
Ukraine's air defense system went astray and killed 2 people in Poland, but they are calling for world war III instead
Josep Borrell said the EU was running out of ammo. Start from there.
Tell us he's wrong and Call him names, Putin's shill or something but nope, you turn your ire on people for observing what's happening
You want people to ignore their lying eyes

RE: Covid narratives and those who believed it, the same believe the Ukraine side and will believe the ''new thing'' whenever the CIA puts it out

ShoeWorld2:
LOL... Anynews to make Europe stupid, powerless and weak is always acceptable by your type. If you're ask for source you will give me Wargonzo or Intel slava G because Russia telegram channels are the ones promoting this fake news.

OK... Let's analyse the type of weapons EU are giving to Ukraine that will deplete their armoury. Have you seen any typhoon, Euro or F-series of fighter jet in Ukraine?
The only ASM given to Ukraine is the one decommissioned by UK but you will believe they are now running of weapon. What of tanks and air defence systems?
Hawk and Spida given by Italy and Spain is also about to be decommissioned. I will stop here because I know I'm wasting my time on you typing this, the only thing you wants to read is what will make Russian to be mighty and I don't have that to give you.

Abeg buy my sneakers cos military discussion is not for you, maybe you will do well with fashion grin
Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2022
bn365:
I think it's a leftist thing to ignore pieces of information they don't agree with. It's also a leftist thing to get offended at people who bring facts that hurts their illusion of reality
You guys are never grounded in reality. You always wait until something hard hits, to be awakened from your stupor
Ukraine was gifted with air defense systems from a coalition of nations and still, Russia is bombing Ukraine's infrastructures willy-nilly.
When people point this out, you all are offended
Ukraine's air defense system went astray and killed 2 people in Poland, but they are calling for world war III instead
Josep Borrell said the EU was running out of ammo. Start from there.
Tell us he's wrong and Call him names, Putin's shill or something but nope, you turn your ire on people for observing what's happening
You want people to ignore their lying eyes

RE: Covid narratives and those who believed it, the same believe the Ukraine side and will believe the ''new thing'' whenever the CIA puts it out

I'm sorry for doubting you, sorry you won the argument.

Can we now see your source?

1 Like

Re: EU Running Out Of Weapons Due To Massive Military Aid To Ukraine - Josep Borrell by Vl3ly: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
ShoeWorld2:

you know Europe more than borrell?

So Javelin,stinger, nasams, humvees, HIMARS and so on na Soviet weapons?

(1) (Reply)

US Defense Chief Warns China, Russia 'destabilizing' Africa / Belarus Having Nukes Might Change The Tide Of The War / The US Screens Ghanian Security Agents In Their Own Land. Shameful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.